UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

White "Bombing Run Cleats"

i sold my pair of ice blues about 6 months ago for 14 mil. also i have white ones and have gotten several offers around the 15-20 mark(consistantly for years) including one from you, uomvp, last week for 15+
so i think your prices are a bit low and skewed since you are trying to buy these atm :x

*edit* i wouldnt even sell them for the 20 mil you offered after that :'(

Uomvp

Knight
folken you would only get them cause i want them. My little puppy buys everything that i want but he would just offer more.

20m range seems to be the rate..
buyers dont determine prices..

the sellers does..
agreed. i have turned down many offers over 20m over the years. i got mine from bathing ape in 2008 as a trade. pretty sure it was origami butterfly, polar bear ethy, and a few mil that i traded for them. so i paid nearly 20m and even then NO ONE who had them was willing to even consider any offers except ape who had more than one pair. and after the trade he even told some folks i scammed him cuz he regretted the trade! they are one of those items if u sell, you likely will never get another pair.

chinchin

Sorceror
There were 9 Ice White pro cleats handed out what 5-6 years ago? How many are left I wonder? I know of two.

Uomvp

Knight
Blue why are you making it like a pair of shoes is life or death? "if you sell, you likely will never get another pair". They are a fake pair of shoes; life will still continue.

waw i had the ice blues and sold them recently after a long break. then i saw them change hands 3 times in a week... oh how i wish i had kept them... and i didnt even like that pair! :p

Code Blue

Knight
I know that being at the event was worth much more then getting the shoes itself

I accually won a pair of the cleats:)

it was a great time.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
What is the rarity difference between Pro/Non Pro ice whites? Anyone know?

I have blues so I guess there's a few ;)

yea i was able to buy my blue ones back so that is three of them now! chea! the blues used to be the least rare. i believe there were only ever like 4 or 5 pro ones, and like 10 non pro, but this was many years ago.. i know of 3 pairs of pro whites and atleast 4 or 5 non pro still floating around the world.