UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

White and Black Plants

White and Black Plants

How does one make those? I have messed around quite a bit with cross-pollination, and never made anything white..or black. I am guessing that means you have to GET white or black seeds (as in they aren't the product of pollination).

Any idea what drops them?

Oaks

Knight
Re: White and Black Plants

Oddly enough I had a similar question earlier, let me quote from a PM Drakull send me (was buying some white plants from him);

"it's not easy to get: you get mutant seeds (white/black) at a rate of 1% of the cross-polinations, and when you do so, you get (after taking proper care of the plant) a total of 8 mutant seeds. The mutant seeds produce one plant each and the sad part is that they don't produce seeds, so in order to get more mutant plants you have to keep cross-polinating."

It is pureley Random. As far as we know there is no Speffic way to force them to show up they are comptly random.

so, is it any 2 plants you cross-pollinate have that same random chance of producing a black or white seed.