UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Which guilds are still active?

virindi

Sorceror
Which guilds are still active?

Been running around looking at different locations and have been finding it tough to find an active RP guild. Any advice?

Can someone also compile a short list of active RP guilds perhaps?

Thanks!

Re: Which guilds are still active?

I can't speak for others, but I'll try to help as much as possible since no one else seems to be speaking up.

I apologize in advance to other guilds if I don't include you or give false information regarding your guild.

From the little time I do manage to get to play, I usually don't find any RP guilds on, but from my most recent encounters I would conclude that the most active guilds are SoK, TcD and the orcs.

Now, "most active" is a relative term, in which during the last week or so of random hours and duration of play, I have only managed to find three rp-type encounters. All experiences with the orcs end up with them trying to attack me with little-no interaction beforehand. I don't consider these rp-type encounters, but this has happened more often than interaction with other rpers.

Anyways, hope that helps. Maybe you can single handedly bring some life into the community ;).

No one can give an accurate account of activity around this time of year. Finals for college just ended and its the holiday season. Don't expect to see tons until spring.

Vek

Sorceror

Savages are always active and we a nice player base but if you do not wish to join us it is no bother....we would rather have you for dinner anyways...*snickers*

Vek;1794412 said:
Savages are always active and we a nice player base but if you do not wish to join us it is no bother....we would rather have you for dinner anyways...*snickers*

Always active? Thats an extreme exaggeration don't you think. You yourself spoke of the recent inactive savages due to your lack of time to play.

If any guild bolsters about always being active that is a lie. No guild can be always active it is impossible.

Bloodclan orcs raid places almost every day. I've noticed that they ask for tribute or whatever when people peaceably approach them at their fort area, but when they are raiding, they go straight for the kill.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1794754 said:
Always active? Thats an extreme exaggeration don't you think. You yourself spoke of the recent inactive savages due to your lack of time to play.

If any guild bolsters about always being active that is a lie. No guild can be always active it is impossible.

By active i didn't mean we have all of our members playing at once but we still have an average of about 3 a day. Which to me is active. What i meant by we have dropped in activity, is that we had 6-10 on at a point then i had to stop playing for a while. Now we are down to 3.

Vek;1795283 said:
By active i didn't mean we have all of our members playing at once but we still have an average of about 3 a day. Which to me is active. What i meant by we have dropped in activity, is that we had 6-10 on at a point then i had to stop playing for a while. Now we are down to 3.

oh, thanks for clearing that up.

Noc

Wanderer

Yew Militia is still operating actively.

Weds and Sundays mostly for meetings, 8-9est ish.

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

Noc;1796958 said:
Yew Militia is still operating actively.

Weds and Sundays mostly for meetings, 8-9est ish.

Yew??? or YEW???? anyhow cool that rp is making a come back I would like to see some more rp on hybrid

Whitemoon

Wanderer

yeah, yesterday and today I see orcs in Yew, today we fought them, and I saw 3-4 YEW members in the Yew bank!Also saw 2 nice rpers, whom I haven`t seen before.
Even tried to kill one with my knife he-he.He was something like Sexius or Sextius...

Joar93

Sorceror

Whitemoon;1797572 said:
yeah, yesterday and today I see orcs in Yew, today we fought them, and I saw 3-4 YEW members in the Yew bank!Also saw 2 nice rpers, whom I haven`t seen before.
Even tried to kill one with my knife he-he.He was something like Sexius or Sextius...

Haha, I am Toutius Sextius. Next time watch out for the town guards! ;)
But yeah the orcs are still active, everytime when I enter their area I can find an orc. I even saw them on their boats a couple of days ago I thought. I haven't seen the SOK guild in a while though...

Whitemoon

Wanderer

Me too, though I see dead monsters near their headquarters ^_^
Though It`s a mistery to me who kills them o_O Gotta train Forensic :)

Noc

Wanderer

UOG Bandit;1797549 said:
Yew??? or YEW???? anyhow cool that rp is making a come back I would like to see some more rp on hybrid

YEW. The original.

I have not even seen a Yew member in game since we came back. Maybe it's a timezone thing.

This was our rally last night:

YEW is enough... no need to start stuff again with "the original". Everyone knows of the god syndrome with you guys.........

ps: good thing for multi clienting *wipes brow*

Whitemoon;1798216 said:
Herc!Where the hell are you and when will you return?!

I'm around on forums... thats about it. I got tired of all the effort i was putting into things for the community. People being unappreciative of events I was running, the rp and pvp i was instigating... I mean jeez I feel people in tcd were not even appreciative of the program HAGS that I developed.

Tired of all the trammy items and mindset too. Way too many neon and L337 handouts that have come about... The first time since the server wipe when ryan took over that I dont want to be on.

I will be back in about a month or so if its fel again and not trammel.

Whitemoon

Wanderer

Herc, handouts are not the real problem.People are.If there were no handouts, they would still sit at bank for a exceptional vanq spear or 7x mare, or a shadow-coloured frenzie.
A gun doesn`t make someone a killer - their finger pulling the trigger does..

Whitemoon

Wanderer

And It will be trammel again after a month - it`s the players, Herc, and you know this better than I know.Shitheads are everywhere.
Hope you come back, I have ideas for quests...

..and maybe you will think of a lonely werewolf waiting for you to get the cure..do you remember the cure you promised all the lycons?