UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where'd Beefed go?

grover217

Wanderer
Hi, I created a second account and a character a couple days ago. trained for a bit and then created another character on what I believed to be the same account. Now I can't find the first character I made on the account that was mentioned. I'm not sure if I misspelled the account name the first time around and I don't want to end up randomly making a bunch of accounts to figure out if I did make an entirely different account on accident. Is it possible that the first account was deleted or just the first character was deleted? If nothing was deleted is there a way to find out the misspelled account name without making a bunch of random accounts? The character that I can't seem to find had a pretty decent starter medable lrc suit someone was kind enough to give to me =(

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
Nothing was deleted. Page in game for a demise staff member's assistance or pm Eos with your account/char info and someone will be able to find it for you. :)