UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where were you on 9/11/01?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

Squire
Re: Where were you on 9/11/01?

Howl;620030 said:
I was in my living room watching the news when the US government bombed their own country to rile hate against the Middle East and make an excuse to exploit them for oil.

Do you seriously believe this, or are you just trying to get a rise out of somebody?

Also I was in my S.O.s freshman dorm room.

Howl

Sorceror

Anastasia;620100 said:
Do you seriously believe this, or are you just trying to get a rise out of somebody?

Also I was in my S.O.s freshman dorm room.

Why couldn't it be true?

Xeneize

Sorceror

Howl;620030 said:
I was in my living room watching the news when the US government bombed their own country to rile hate against the Middle East and make an excuse to exploit them for oil.

hate to say this but Agreed!

ne14pic

Sorceror

Might sound stupid but does anyone remember a photo of a german factory that lit red candles in the shape of america on sort of a mirrored production floor. it was one of the coolest pictures ive seen and almost brings a tear to my eye

Anastasia

Squire

Howl;620198 said:
Why couldn't it be true?

Well it 'could' be true, just like the holocaust 'could' just be a fairy tale, but the mountains of evidence to the contrary, make one taking such a position look quite foolish/trollish.

Anastasia;620231 said:
Well it 'could' be true, just like the holocaust 'could' just be a fairy tale, but the mountains of evidence to the contrary, make one taking such a position look quite foolish/trollish.

i mean why you blieve in what you say and not in what he says?

its a whole bubble/pile of shit what usa did wheter they did hit them bey themselfe or did not, if a country can bomb the shit out of another country due to false accusations why wouldnt they bomb theyre own ppl in a fight for "the greater good"

Peen8902000

Wanderer

10th grade just got out of physics class on my way to calculus when principal came over the speakers n told us what happened we got out of school early that day to be with our familes and friends

Anastasia

Squire

Heckler und Koch;620233 said:
i mean why you blieve in what you say and not in what he says?

its a whole bubble/pile of shit what usa did wheter they did hit them bey themselfe or did not, if a country can bomb the shit out of another country due to false accusations why wouldnt they bomb theyre own ppl in a fight for "the greater good"

I believe in my position with regards to 9/11 under the same reasoning that I do not believe the moon is made out of cheese. All the evidence points in one direction and the opposing position is filled with ludicrous hypotheses and debunkable 'facts'.

Seer

Wanderer

Anastasia;620231 said:

I would call fool, a person who decides to waste a lot more lives by sending a "revenge" army to chase bin laden and destroy Iraq . And even foolish are the ppl who gave power to this person by voting on him.
And all this because of some oil barrels.

Anastasia

Squire

Heckler und Koch;620267 said:
so fema and nist are a bunch of liars and did put up some ludicrous points ?

Assuming this is directed at me, feel free to make any arguements stating how the US government is behind 9/11. I feel fully confident I will be able to use logic and evidence to blow holes in those theories.

Anastasia

Squire

Seer;620268 said:
I would call fool, a person who decides to waste a lot more lives by sending a "revenge" army to chase bin laden and destroy Iraq . And even foolish are the ppl who gave power to this person by voting on him.

What does one have to do with the other? I would also argue that we got into the war in Iraq for the wrong reasons and under false pretenses. I do not think holding bin Laden accountable for his crimes would be a foolish thing to do.

8th Grade Art class, My teacher Ms. Moffat was sitting at the front of the class, i had JUST walked in, and saw the TV on in the corner of the room. I asked what movie we were gonna watch (Legit question, she mentioned watching a movie that week).

I have never, ever, ever seen someone's jaw drop so fast, she was absolutely mortified that i thought it was a movie (Cmon, seriously, at the time, did you think a plane was gonna fly into the trade centers?)

Frigging enter key..

Anyways, swiftest removal from a class room i've recieved in 13 years of schooling.

Muggz

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;620295 said:
8th Grade Art class, My teacher Ms. Moffat was sitting at the front of the class, i had JUST walked in, and saw the TV on in the corner of the room. I asked what movie we were gonna watch (Legit question, she mentioned watching a movie that week).

I have never, ever, ever seen someone's jaw drop so fast, she was absolutely mortified that i thought it was a movie (Cmon, seriously, at the time, did you think a plane was gonna fly into the trade centers?)

Frigging enter key..

Anyways, swiftest removal from a class room i've recieved in 13 years of schooling.

At the time I was working Midnight till 7am and had passed out with the TV on, woke up for some reason looked at the tv and wondered why there was a crappy movie on. Turned off the TV and went back to sleep. Was confused as shit when I got to work and they had TVS set up everywhere playing the news stories about it. Was in a Hotel right by the airport full of American hunters.

Anastasia;620290 said:
Assuming this is directed at me, feel free to make any arguements stating how the US government is behind 9/11. I feel fully confident I will be able to use logic and evidence to blow holes in those theories.

this is not about making somoen beliefe anything i just asked you a question hence you made a point, so again do you think that the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the National Institute of Standards and Technology lied about what they said/mentioned or even accused that the leaders of america did?

seemes to me that since you didnt answer the question in the first place but took up a defensive stance you just babbling some jibberish that the white man told you and dont even know the whole facts behind that.

i didnt evens ay that i beliefe it either that the leaders of america did it i only said that assuming what they did before and after i wouldnt say that it is impossible.

Grade 12 Physical Education class. We came in from outside playing Rugby, and one of the teachers was hysterical telling us to come see the Television they had in the office.

Seer;620268 said:

A gang of people kill your entire family one day when you're not home because of a business deal that fell through.

Several of your friends have volunteered to help you go after them, because it's in an area where the police aren't relevant, even though your friends know that they might get hurt, or possibly killed.

I don't know about you, but I would go fuck those fuckers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.