UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where to Roleplay or find Roleplayers.

YewGuards

Sorceror
What a small group of us are doing is trying to revamp the RP community and it's activity on Hybrid. Let's face it, a shard is just much more fun with crazy random rpers running around organizing events or going on suicide missions for your entertainment. You can participate, fight them or sit back and enjoy a good laugh.

If you are a roleplayer, you can help just by visiting our RP locations, like the Guard Towers and tunnels to our outpost in Yew. I also recommend starting your day at Del to get noticed and then travelling to your favorite RP location.

If you are just an regular guy, you can help just by showing up as well. Come by an active RP location and start a conversation or even start a fight. We just ask that you not grief us, so we may continue to entertain.

I will start today with a small group in DEL later and will then be visiting the RP Outpost.

Yew Guards

Marfu

Traveler
Do you have directions for the location of these two? and.. how risky are they to visit? (combat wise)

YewGuards

Sorceror
Well anything outside of town on Hybrid can get risky lol. But you can find myself or a fellow Grds member to take you. You can also find it yourself, just look for a cave out in front of the yew orc fort.

Marfu

Traveler
do you have coordinates? I couldn't find a cave in front of the entrance.. i found some sort of cave-looking thing, but it seemed like a dungeon

YewGuards

Sorceror
It's a tiny dungeon/tunnel that leads to the RP town. Shouldn't take you more than 20 seconds, unless you're in the wrong tunnel. :)

crikey

Sorceror
Would be funny if the GMS dropped a dozen harrowers smack dab in the middle of the tunnel, during server wars

YewGuards

Sorceror
After a few months of playing now. I realized the population is a bit smaller than it use to be and most of the traffic is in Delucia. Most of the rpers here hang around the yew orc fort...but mostly in Delucia. People like to be around random people, hence why segregated rp lands here or on other shards never work. What I did find that was really promising is newbies asking to join Grds and roleplaying with us in the guard post in Delucia.

I also found orcs and savage rpers living in the savage hut in Delucia with savage paint....It's actually a brilliant idea! The npc's seem to give them enough protection to put up a good fight or flee. I propose we organize a weekly meetup event somewhere in Delucia, maybe the guard post, tavern or anywhere. Then we raid the savage hut and yew orc fort.

What would be amazing is if the gm's here could put up some kind of orc hut,camp or spawn near Delucia. We already have the Delucia Pond, Savage hut, bank sitters, thieves, factioners, pks, newbies...etc. The entire shard seems to focus on Delucia....so an orc structure of some kind nearby would be fantastic for us good guys to raid daily.

If anyone's interested in our weekly activities, find a member of the Night's Watch (Grds) in game or pm me.

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
Del is a good place to have recruits enter your guild, I just got my third man into the Papua Order of Knights today, I was also granted key to city for saving the mayors life. You can find me and my men usually around Britannia, or Del. We are usually there as there is not much action in Papua, but we do have a guardpost at Papua set up, but the locations above is where you can find me.

-Roy Elderon

YewGuards

Sorceror
Del seems to be the only location for action these days, would be cool if we could get the orcs to move to that fort. :)