UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is everyone?!?!?

Vek

Sorceror
Where is everyone?!?!?

If there are any active RP guilds left please post here because i cannot seem to find anyone. TcD stopped dropping by and rping with us, orcs haven't really been consistently active for a while, and SOK just disappeared off the face of the earth.

John McGail

Sorceror
Re: Where is everyone?!?!?

lol we're still around. We're still active at night, around 8:00pm EST. Orcs had a huge hord on last night, battled with us...

You might want to hit our new headquarters on the 'good' RP island, west side of the island. I believe it's the only building outside of town right now so you can't miss us!

Ozzy

Sorceror

I am online with my orc at least once every day but noone wants to rp with us... ppl just want to grief us and with bloodclan basicly starting over and recruits who are not used to get griefed get pissed and leave...

Engage

Wanderer

Well only 2 guilds have contacted me about placing their plots so i'm not sure where everyone is either!!

John McGail

Sorceror

Ozzy;1742868 said:
I am online with my orc at least once every day but noone wants to rp with us... ppl just want to grief us and with bloodclan basicly starting over and recruits who are not used to get griefed get pissed and leave...

Well, every time we hit the orc fort up, you guys engage in combat right away without trying to RP anything out. Not that there's anything wrong with that, Orcs are aggressive anyhow, and it's only natural to attack right away :D
If you want to interact with us, why not try heading to our home as well :D Good RP island, western shore.

Ozzy

Sorceror

John McGail;1743203 said:
Well, every time we hit the orc fort up, you guys engage in combat right away without trying to RP anything out. Not that there's anything wrong with that, Orcs are aggressive anyhow, and it's only natural to attack right away :D
If you want to interact with us, why not try heading to our home as well :D Good RP island, western shore.

Who attacked you right away? Unless you enter the fort or any of the huts we a required to ask for tribute before attacking...

John McGail

Sorceror

Don't worry about it, I didn't mean to cause a fuss or anything. Like I said, we know Orcs are aggressive so we sort of expect it anyhow.

Vek

Sorceror

Well i would have liked to place a house on the islands but unfortunately i currently lack the funds. :(

Ozzy

Sorceror

Emokid69;1744145 said:
Well i would have liked to place a house on the islands but unfortunately i currently lack the funds. :(

I'll sponsor that... how much you need?
edit: but I'd prefer if I give Engage the money myself I have sponsored an rp guild before and they left the shard.

there is going to be some cool things happening here soon, thanks to engage and tessa. The lag on good island is almost obsolete and the ideas are amazing and inspiring. Hang in there guys things will just be getting better from here on out.

Vek

Sorceror

Actually im unsure of the cost but 300k sounds about right and anything i don't use i will surly give back and i completely understand why you'd want to give it to Engage. Thanks :)

Ozzy

Sorceror

Emokid69;1744944 said:
Actually im unsure of the cost but 300k sounds about right and anything i don't use i will surly give back and i completely understand why you'd want to give it to Engage. Thanks :)

Oh 300k :S I was thinking more like 5 mil or something :s

Vek

Sorceror

Hey donate what you want lol, unless your donating for decorations too

Ozzy

Sorceror

Emokid69;1744951 said:
Hey donate what you want lol, unless your donating for decorations too

Well thats what I was thinking of doing... No fun with an empty plot right?
Engage can you like aim me or get into the orcs IRC whenever you are on so I can meet you up and give you the money for this little fella...

LordCool

Wanderer

Engage;1743007 said:
Well only 2 guilds have contacted me about placing their plots so i'm not sure where everyone is either!!

Crap! I just restarded the Yew Militia I bought up that tiny plot just on screen when you take the RP portal. Now I am out of money.

Ozzy

Sorceror

LordCool;1746222 said:
Crap! I just restarded the Yew Militia I bought up that tiny plot just on screen when you take the RP portal. Now I am out of money.

I'll sponsor you aswell... Give the details about your plot to Engage.

Engage

Wanderer

Sorry I keep missing you Ozzy, had some RL issues to deal with over the weekend. Will catch up with you some time this week :)