UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where do you fit in the hierarchy of UO GOLD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertiglug

Knight
Re: Where do you fit in the hierarchy of UO GOLD?

I have like a 20mil Net now maybe, Who knows Lost that 10mil but slowly gaining it back.

Retlif

Wanderer

Fain said:
Actually, he sells wands and bolas.

He doesn't donate, or scam.
Are you dumb, Addicted is one of the person that donated a fuck load of money to the server.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Retlif said:
Are you dumb, Addicted is one of the person that donated a fuck load of money to the server.

hehe hes one of the biggest donators i heard tbh

dmms

Wanderer

10 million gold - 50 million gold = middle class.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Rambone said:
There are very few people that think nothing of giving away $2,000, which that is essentially what you did. You're also ~19 years old, 3 years out of school and can barely string a coherent sentence together so I'm guessing you're not the entrepreneurial type that can throw away thousands of dollars and think nothing of it.

Hence, why I assumed it was your parent's money.

Nothing against you, it just appears that way to the casual observer. Were you 10 years older I would probably assume it was yours.

the way i got my money you dont have to be clever or think of a plan... im just lucky ;)

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Richest player on the shard has 70 mil in his bank.

jlk7jester

Wanderer

i think 0-1 mill equaling poor is a bit harsh. I think most normal players have that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.