UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where do you fit in the hierarchy of UO GOLD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where do you fit in the hierarchy of UO GOLD?

Ryan;1451871 said:
Richest player on the shard has 70 mil in his bank.

maybe the richest account via checks..........but i know several people who keep their money in their houses/on more than one accout.......and that doesnt count items........i know some rich people with 0 gold, theyve just got tons of items....

THE REIGN

Wanderer

Despairl;1026406 said:
Oh yea i'm not bothering with my total net worth.... it would take to damn long to add up.....

howd you make so much cash

E

exuro_halloween

10 million gold - 50 million gold = middle class.

I never seem to be able to keep it lol, im always buying rares and cool items. oh ya and then poker! thats a great way to lose a few mill..

I have lots of items and stuff (even after ryan deleted my sexy 6 trinsic roses <3 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Shadown420

Wanderer

Slopko;1026305 said:
YOU HAVE TO DEFINE INTERNET HOMESEXUAL BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING A POLL ON INTERNET WORTH, YOU PIECE OF SHIT

...And in conclusion your an idiot.

Lillfetto;1026292 said:
If its just in gold pieces, Im dirty poor, but if you count stuff too Im 1-10mill.

yeh im here too. [e cheer
one day...*dreams of riches* *hopes the really long world save will end soon*

Status
Not open for further replies.