UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where can I find Demise Roleplayers?

Two Wolves

Knight
Where can I find Demise Roleplayers?

Rhoswyn;44578 said:
Kain Thorum and I wonder where the community and/or members can be found in Demise. I have only seen one in the two weeks I have been playing.

Thank you,

Rhoswyn

Rhoswyn, that is a great question. Right at this time, you are coming in at a point were there is a bit of a lull in RP interaction. That does not mean that there is no RP. That just means that there are not as many active battles or story scenarios making progress at this time. Our member guilds are active, in-character but mostly keeping to themselves. If you watch close, you will see things pick up over the next couple weeks.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that - when you stay in character when doing whatever you do in UO, that helps the credibility of DRP and enriches the game experience for other UO players who you meet, who then may be inspired to get in on the act and grow our community.

Finding excitement and having interactions with other RPrs is the hole point of joining an RP alliance, so your question still stands. As Rijn, a veteran DRP guild leader points out; the best use of the alliance is for communication and arranging encounters.

http://www.rpring.com/demise-roleplayers-neutral/4576-drp-alliance-automap-ventrilo-irc.html
Avenues are: Alliance Chat, RP Ring, IRC channels #rpring, #demise, #demise-rp, Ventrilo, UOAM and Yahoo IM. You are already registered on RPRing.com, that is good. Most DRP guild leaders also have YahooID's and trade messages about the game in Yahoo IM.

If you want to strike out searching on your own to find our RP groups, I can tell you where and when to encounter Wolf Clan. Our main village is right along the South wall of the Brigands Camp. We run patrols from the village, around the perimeter of our hunting grounds at 8pm and 10pm est. when members are available.

During these patrols we first "announce" one is leaving over the Alliance chat. This is because part of our rout passed through contested territory and there is a possibility that our Braves can be ambushed there. Another reason is that, when the patrol passes the Orc Fort near Yew - we are likely to raid it. If the Orcs know we are planning a raid, more come out to fight us. (almost) Anybody is welcome to ride along with us on a patrol. After we may retire to the village or plan some other expedition or resource gathering mission from there.

Wolf Clan can also be encountered at Battle for Britain events, as Chief Silver Wolf is also acting commander of the Defenders of Britain. We will be out in force, fighting in the mountain pass to kick Invading Hordes out at 7:30pm est.

I hope other guild leaders can post a little something here about where and when you can find their members Roleplaying it up.

Let me hit you with a link - the not so up to date guild location map:
crude map

comments about the locations marked on the map:
Shadow Cabal outpost (closed) they own Fire Island (secretive)
Hordes of Chaos (fell down)
Guardians of Sosaria (fell down) replaced by an Orc lookout tower
Kingdom of Bretonnia, this is a nice little village in need of inhabitance.
Bloodclan Orcs - staging point for raids on Wolf Clan, Yew and Bretonnia
Seekers of Fortune, active, growing, new construction
Order of Silverblade knights (quiet recently) we need to get in touch with them
Wolf Clan Village, center of tribal activity, wolf clan huts radiate out all around
Church of Compassion, center of story activity (quiet now that it has been un-defiled)
The Projects, DRP players housing grouped together
Fell's Hold, home of Illadin general of the Undead
Victor Dante, DRP sanctuary, place of learning and center of story activity
Britain Guards, home of Samuel (quiet recently)
Sosarian Order of Knights, castle taken over by Shellard Society
DRP headquarters, New Darkwood and large structures were member houses used to be

Not listed on the map yet are:
Royal Guard of Minoc, north of Minoc
Holy Knights of Trinsic, in Trinsic
Guardians, [Edit] east of Britain on the sea shore
Hardcore Roleplayers, in Minoc and Cove
Clan of the Whispering Snow, east of Luna bank
Bear Clan, rumors of a village have not been verified

Corn Luth

Wanderer
Re: Where can I find Demise Roleplayers?

Two Wolves said:
Guardians, near Yew gate

Which Guardians?
So far, Guardians [[G]], is east of Brittian on the sea shore. We are thinking of moving to a more centralized area for diplomatic reasons. I would like to visit some of these previously DRP locations to see if they are a good fit for us.

Side note:

The Bloodclan Orcs always looking for those who want to be orcs are willing create a new character that will fit the highly specialized requirements.