UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where are thou Orc!

Where are thou Orc!

Can anyone tell me where I can find the orcs living.. Yes im sure its near a orc fort. But where will i find mass numbers of orcs :)

Watabou

Knight
Re: Where are thou Orc!

npc mobs?

orc cave (entrance is located in rat valley)

you should be able to find a rune to it within tessas library

RoadKill LoC

Wanderer

Sliceman;1255296 said:
I wouldnt recommend going there unless your 30-40 men strong.

Two men can go to the Orcs and leave just fine. You just can't fall for their traps, don't go in the Fort no matter how empty it looks, learn how to cast through the fort walls (certain areas.) And of course, go prepared with pots. I love the Orcs, they are fun to play with, try not to grief em to much!

RoadKill LoC;1256883 said:
Two men can go to the Orcs and leave just fine. You just can't fall for their traps, don't go in the Fort no matter how empty it looks, learn how to cast through the fort walls (certain areas.) And of course, go prepared with pots. I love the Orcs, they are fun to play with, try not to grief em to much!

If u tell people how to grief them then there gonna greif

RoadKill LoC

Wanderer

War And Peace;1256890 said:
If u tell people how to grief them then there gonna greif

The Orcs have many other methods of fighting back that I haven't mentioned (fight em long enough and you'll learn.)

side note: the Orcs should do more Brit graveyard trips.