UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

when is final shard spawn?

when is final shard spawn?

I was just wondering when there might or is there a estimated time on the final Spawning of the shard,

yea just trying to get a aidea on to when i should start playing on the shard, is all no real fun playing with nothing or only a few things spawned so thats why i was asking /grins all is well

yea i was kinda thinking about that, so i jus tmight do that, aah allso need to ask about another account for my younger sister shes 18 yrs old and shes in the upstairs sweet that is renting off me and we are hooke dup to the same internet jsut hubed, and was wondering if there would be a problem if she played on this same shard with me....
i myself am 31 yrs old if that ever means anything /grins anyhow you need more info from me just send me a pm or can get ahold of me at [email protected]