UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When I try to load game on razor it wont work?

The real keith

Sorceror
Re: When I try to load game on razor it wont work?

Make sure that razor is looking in the right folder for ultima online, possibly looking at the wrong version or no version at all.

Punchout9

Wanderer
Re: When I try to load game on razor it wont work?

This happens to me too. I tried directing Razor to the installation folder, and I tried the registry fix listed on the Razor website, but to no avail. Any thoughts? Here's the registry fix file I used:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\client.exe"
"InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic"
"PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uotd.exe"
"InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic"
"PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uo.exe"