UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When did you start Ultima Online?

When did you start Ultima Online

• I started when Charter Edition was released!

Votes: 285 30.6%
  • T2A was my first!

Votes: 263 28.3%
  • I came in for the Renaissance.

Votes: 204 21.9%
  • I signed up with Age of Shadows.

Votes: 37 4.0%
  • I never even played an EA server.

Votes: 141 15.2%

• Total voters

Lungbutter

Wanderer
Re: When did you start Ultima Online?

Rambone said:
I still have my cloth map and pewter UO pin <3

i miss my pin !
dont give anything you care about to a girl you want to break up with. common sense i know... I dunno what I was thinking. I figured if I got it back and it shut her up.. no big loss =/
now im mad lol

GradGT

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott said:
Why would someone lie about something dumb like this?

I don't know, but people do, all the time.

Props to Flipper and rambone for not lying

Bubbster

Wanderer

Not sure, sometime before T2A, started playing when I was in grade 6....sooo in 99' or 00' somewhere in that stage. I went on/off for a bit. My first time was in grade 6 and I raged quit because everytime I would spend 1000gp on a silver axe some guy in deciet would totally own me. I eventually made enough to place a house (42,000gp I believe) cause I heard about trammel. I quit then my friend gave me one of his friends account so I played again just for a bit...quit again and would never play UO again until the same friend told me about UOG. I took it as a joke and made a thief just to grief people, but then i started to get more involved, and I quit again for 5 months around, maybe logging on from time to time to refresh something and then suddenly on day I logged onto vent and people asked me to pvp with them. Now I'm here, most likely by the end of July I'll be done UO for good :) so I'm enjoying the last moments of a game that I've been with for my entire life

Hypntick

Wanderer

Got UO as a birthday present in feb 98 played until 2000 or so (on chessy), then when 3rd dawn came out played for a couple of months, same with LBR, after that went on to other things. Still have the cloth map, dont know what happened to my pin though. I kinda miss that pin now come to think of it.

edit: hey if anyone was on chessy wasn't OIN on there? Hated those guys...yeah they were on there that's right...

I started playing a year ago. This is the first and only server i've ever played, i don't see why i'd have to lie about it because the last year of playing this game has been a blast.

Lunin

Wanderer

Started mid/late 1998 and cancelled my account in 2004, I stopped playing fully on in early 2003 but I found it hard to quit a game I once loved, and leave so many friends behind that i'd played with for 5+ years. Yeah, I was (mostly) a trammie after UO:R, excluding some factions. Played on Lake Superior from the UK on a 56kb modem, still remember my feeble attempts at fighting PK's in deceit with 250-300ms ping. Those were the days...

Just started playing here... so... *waves*

l33tpunk3r

Wanderer

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Anyone remember the original communiuty manager from OSI. everyone was obsessed with her cause she was a girl, then i saw pictures of her from a meet and greet thing whatever it was. and she was a fat chick and i was liek yah, fatiie.

i forget her name......

also.... id post my osi accoutn but i dont even remember what my username was lol.

I started January '98

Played on IPY for a bit, have played UOG off and on about 3-4 different times now.

Osmo said:
Anyone remember the original communiuty manager from OSI. everyone was obsessed with her cause she was a girl, then i saw pictures of her from a meet and greet thing whatever it was. and she was a fat chick and i was liek yah, fatiie.

i forget her name......

It was Lady Moi or something like that, I think it was her or another girl that designed (not code) the joke that became Age of Shadows.

NeRdFiEnD

Wanderer

Started back in T2A and got slaughtered as it was my 2nd computer game ever heh

Anopia

Wanderer

I began playing UO on the day of the release of Third Dawn. It must have been 7+ years ago... I don't know exactly. When was Third Dawn released?

MaSsAcRe420

Wanderer

i started in december 1998 and played alot until trammel came out then it just got worse and worse till i quit because i got sick of buying shitty expansions ;/