UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What's YOUR dexxer's setup?

If by setup you mean skills, stats and gear, mine would go something like this.

Anatomy
Healing
Fenceing
Tactics
Magery
Resisting Spells
Poisoning

100/95/30

For gear I tend to use mainly chain armor, plate arms and gorget, and bone gloves and helm.
About 30 of each reg, about 12 or so of each pot and a vanq/power warfork for poisoning and a vanq/power spear or short spear for para blows.
I know a lot of people would suggest giving him more intelligence so I had more mana, but I'd rather keep my dex around 85 with all my armor on so I kept a 11 second bandage timer.

I don't really see many dexxers around here with poisoning, I mainly see axxers. But Poisoning's a really good skill to have on a dexxer if you're willing to carry a few dp pots on you. A lot of dexxer's and mages I fight on the field fight me until my poison hits them, then they call me a *** and run :D

da1a

Wanderer
fencing
anatomy
healing
tactics
resist
alchemy
70 magery
30 poisoning

100 dex
35 int
90 str

gm/magic studded leather

hyphen

Wanderer
anat/macing/tactics/magery/resist/healing/inscription

reflect explosion + two hits from vanq war hammer = 4tw

Tachion

Wanderer
Anatomy
Fencing
Parrying
Healing
Magery
Resist
Tactics

If I go out with mix-matched armor from monsters (easy to get in Wind), which gives me about 50ar, and a vanq. war fork (although I usually take a lesser wep in case I get PKed), I'm basically unbeatable in melee and hold up pretty well against mages. Parry owns and you really should have it.

Jismo

Wanderer
I was building pretty much the same set up but with swords for conc blow. Oh, and 80 magery 20 poisoning for lesser poi. It's good for pure dexxors: poison negates bandies and parrying reduces damage. Also good for mages to eager to dump, as you have reflect up for most of the time.

Wolfboy

Wanderer
** If the user of explosion potions has any alchemy skill the damage will be increased by 1 for every 5 points of alchemy skill the user has. The effects of Enhance Potion items are also added to explosion potions. Explosion potions cannot be used if you are [frozen].

Taken from stratics, just note that it is impossible to obtain items with Enhance Potion % on this server.

snaggle

Sorceror
My dexxer skills are
GM: Fencing
Healing
Anat
Tactics
Hiding
Poisoning
83 Resist
17 Magery
90/100/35

I have my int higher to help with MB I also wear all studded armor

Special_Ed

Wanderer
wearing studded plus your lack of med will make your use of magic limited and when your mana is gone it's not going to regen very fast. But if you are just using it for recalls or an occasional cure you're ok.Carry pots.

Devine

Page
Special_Ed said:
wearing studded plus your lack of med will make your use of magic limited and when your mana is gone it's not going to regen very fast. But if you are just using it for recalls or an occasional cure you're ok.Carry pots.
did you notice that he has 17 magery and no eval

TriX

Wanderer
Fencing/Archery/Tactics/Anatomy/Healing/Hiding/Resisting Spells

- Str 95, Dex 115, int 15
- Other than nooby clothes, I have no gear

Takes a bit of time to get used to a non-casting dexxer, but once you learn how to avoid those quick deaths you can be quite the pest in zergs vs zergs battles. Really only use him when it's group battles. Solo'ing with him is a different story, it can be done but takes a bit of practice to take 1 guy out at a time, especially since almost no one fights solo on this server.

parrying/fencing/anatomy/tactics/heal/resist/magery
90str 90dex 45int.

pretty much always have 110 str +dex from potions along with plenty of curing ability from 45 int.