UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whats your AVG ping to Demise

Do you PvP daily ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

John Doe

Re: Whats your AVG ping to Demise

kinnie&twisties;467757 said:
if u can note the ones with less than 80 ping are all good mages,

False, Rapplesauce pings 100avg(raised it a few points from what he told me) and hes good.
Paul pings 120+ hes good.
I ping 180 and I'm God(i think).

Hannes-Erich

Sorceror

Command prompt: 12 hops to Demise for an average 44ms; which is unsurprising, as my gaming experience on Demise is always smooth.

gugutz

Knight

John Doe;474980 said:
False, Rapplesauce pings 100avg(raised it a few points from what he told me) and hes good.
Paul pings 120+ hes good.
I ping 180 and I'm God(i think).

according to your first pic, you ping 50.

me:

View attachment 10097

now ill never, ever cast faster then you.
that means that even if we were in the same skill level (witch obviously we still arent), you would pwn me cause you can cast an MA in 50 ms, and i take 250. Thats a 200 ms longer response.

So this may not sound much, but get the difference between 5 spells casted on a duel for instance, and i already lost 1 second waiting for miliseconds spells, while you keep bombing me at each 50 ms.

Nobody here can tell that ping does not make good mages. OF COURSe skill matters, but if you are a good mage with bad ping, you will never kill another good mage with ping, lets say, 50 :)

I hear ppl sometimes here or in moongate justifying that they suck because they ping 100, 150. That really makes me laught. I kill them with 250 - 300 ping and have to hear those stories.

Give me a ping like that and ill give to all of you a hell of a fight!

Attachments

• ping.jpg
    ping.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 55

Dexter-LoM

Knight

am sorry but yes ping does help but I have seen mages that were pretty good ok not the best but really good for example take la bohem the guy ping 400 and still made lots of people face plant.
for me i ping avg 60 standing still if i take a step or cast one spell i ping 300+ yai for dial up

Lucifall

Knight

gugutz;474984 said:
Give me a ping like that and ill give to all of you a hell of a fight!
Same.

Dexter-LoM;475107 said:
am sorry but yes ping does help but I have seen mages that were pretty good ok not the best but really good for example take la bohem the guy ping 400 and still made lots of people face plant.
for me i ping avg 60 standing still if i take a step or cast one spell i ping 300+ yai for dial up
He casted like people with 40 ping, though. I wish I knew how.

Blacula

Knight

Lucifall;475120 said:
Same.

He casted like people with 40 ping, though. I wish I knew how.

He's not legit, simple. He runs circles around me and I ping 120-140.

Blacula

Knight

ParagonDancer;475335 said:
Canadian ISPs are just better.

I don't agree with you often, but you could be right about this.
Verizon Wireless Broadband is "supposed" to be as fast as standard DSL when a full signal is present, but I only ping 100 when I rarely get 3/4 bars and 120-140 at my normal 2.

However, my friend Mikey has standard DSL 40 miles south of me, and he pings 50-60 to Demise. That just doesn't seem right to me.

Lord Mars

Knight

FUCK man my ping is 400+

only during 4am in morning my time my ping goes to 300+