UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What's your antidrug? Win 100k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What's your antidrug? Win 100k

The photos people have posted of themselves almost naked are gross as fuck. Keep your fat naked body to yourself please.

JazzyJoe

Wanderer

:p you guys take the internet too seriously
btw those of you that missed it all you could see was my belly and legs....

saywhatnow

Wanderer

Yes I know ... Maybe not the best Idea. But it seemed like everything else was taken or used/overused. *sigh* this is what I get for waiting until the final hours of the contest to [e woo irina into laughing.

At least I didnt show my naked body all over the interweb. Enjoy

**PS** Im sure Hiding has saved us all a few times.

hivajisa

Wanderer

my cam is broken but i got a joke that is obviously stole from some website

A large, powerfully-built guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they agree to go back to his place. As they are making out in the bedroom, he stands up and starts to undress.

After he takes his shirt off, he flexes his muscular arms and says, "See that, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She begins to drool.

The man drops his pants, strikes a bodybuilder''s pose, and says, referring to his bulging thighs, "See those, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She is aching for action at this point.

Finally, he drops his underpants, and after a quick glance, she grabs her purse and runs screaming to the front door.

He catches her before she is able to leave and asks, "Why are you in such a hurry to go?"

She replies, "With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to blow!"

Irina

Wanderer

lolol Yeah I like it emdeeaech :D

I'll give out prizes today or tomorrow ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.