UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What's the point in idocing if....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uomvp

Knight
Way before I was in holy (years ago) I joined 409 my first idoc guild. Back then multiple guilds were fighting 409, IP, Heartbreakers, IDC and a few others. This was before holy was even a sperm. Most guilds had this system or very close to it before holy. It's a very very simple system that a 5 year old could figure out.

We all know you want to take credit for being the master of the universe but do you remember the days of holy being nothing? When Raw decided to kick holy to the curb and laughed while no one could get near 1 idoc. Do you remember the days that holy begged other guilds to allie or join them (sadly I was in it at this point) because we sucked so bad or "get behind folken, we CAN'T let him die".

I remember when I P was first created, after mookie stopped IDC. The players in that original 5-6 man group were the best idoc group for their numbers.

counselors cant use that function and yes Giselle(BLACK SHEEP) goes through the idocs and greatlys i have been informed by multiple other gms on multiple occasions of this because we never seen them running the world or timing idocs and yet they show up to all the good ones somehow? .... he also properties the house signs to find people friended to idocs when he cant win and sends someone to bring them to the idoc to refresh it via cash(confirmed by the house owner and other GMS)...this has also happened on at least 2 occasions this week alone 100% confirmed...Ryan needs to return asap and hopefully clean up this mess for real this time and not just NCD SHEEP after sheeps ball cleaning via mouth and tongue

*Logs on and awaits bank box deletion(again) or items in house being removed or/and house being dropped out of spite*

other GMs have no idea what i do. They cant see the command logs. Props does not show you who the friends of the houses are as far as i know. it shows the same thing props does with any item such as location, stats, and random other information. I am friended to many houses and have played this game a long ass time. i have many friends as well. It only took me 2mins to see who owned the house from the jade statue named celia inside to figure out that elric an old buddy of mine was friends of hers. i logged in league to tell him to come and join in the holy slaying. he gladly did and laughed his ass off at your expense.

again on the bank deletion. maybe you should state the obvious. you were afk farming like you said yourself. you were in a event yet letting the macro or script continue to run while you were not present on the character. the items i removed from the bank were only the items you farmed from the trick or treat prizes. you used a character who had nothing other than a few recall regs, runes, and bank full of afk farmed prizes. i followed the rules precisely on how to deal with an afk farmer.

I remember when I P was first created, after mookie stopped IDC. The players in that original 5-6 man group were the best idoc group for their numbers.

that was long ago. i wish we could bring them all back. that was animal man, Skorne, fogerty, and about 3-4 others. shit i believe maris was in the group for a little while in those early days.

black sheep
animal man
Skorne
fogerty
maris
uber mcnoober
elder llama
Mouse(i think that was his name, guy ran around stealing tools the entire time from the competitions placers)
Bathing in Blood(maybe a little bit later, the guild grew pretty quick)
-I know im forgetting somebody big in that list, but can't put my finger on it

but the guild had the best placers the shard has ever seen and ego's hadn't set in at the time.

black sheep
animal man
Skorne
fogerty
maris
uber mcnoober
elder llama
Mouse(i think that was his name, guy ran around stealing tools the entire time from the competitions placers)
Bathing in Blood(maybe a little bit later, the guild grew pretty quick)
-I know im forgetting somebody big in that list, but can't put my finger on it

but the guild had the best placers the shard has ever seen and ego's hadn't set in at the time.

mouse was modest mouse i believe which was a guy franz liszt. he was funny. he just come drop all the tools right by us hiding around. belial came around that same time. but he was just beginning. animal man taught me all i know today about placing. uber/nate turned out to be alot of trouble in the end. elder is still around when he has time to play. bathing in blood still logs in but its super rare to see him on long. hes pretty busy irl. animal man same busy irl becoming a lawyer. not sure what happen to skorne he messages me whenever he comes around but the last time was almost 2 years ago now.

We're all older now, lol. A lot of good times though; I honestly was spoiled with that IDOC group and could never get back into IDOCing to save my life. Fuckin around with animal man/you and then getting a 5m placement all in an hour or so was good times. That was when like 100 people would show up for a tower; from all different kinds of guilds/groups. And it always seemed like IP got atleast 3/4 of the placements every time.

We're all older now, lol. A lot of good times though; I honestly was spoiled with that IDOC group and could never get back into IDOCing to save my life. Fuckin around with animal man/you and then getting a 5m placement all in an hour or so was good times. That was when like 100 people would show up for a tower; from all different kinds of guilds/groups. And it always seemed like IP got atleast 3/4 of the placements every time.

we still win at placements for the most part. housing market just sucks so we tend to not place much. but i remember selling new players 7x7s for 100k back then too. and that was when you couldnt even place a 7x7. now there are empty 15x15s laying around in a few spots.

I haven't been to an idoc in like 2 years I don't think, so I don't know what the scene is like any more. And yea, even placing 7x10's was a good 500k back then.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
other GMs have no idea what i do. They cant see the command logs. Props does not show you who the friends of the houses are as far as i know. it shows the same thing props does with any item such as location, stats, and random other information. I am friended to many houses and have played this game a long ass time. i have many friends as well. It only took me 2mins to see who owned the house from the jade statue named celia inside to figure out that elric an old buddy of mine was friends of hers. i logged in league to tell him to come and join in the holy slaying. he gladly did and laughed his ass off at your expense.

again on the bank deletion. maybe you should state the obvious. you were afk farming like you said yourself. you were in a event yet letting the macro or script continue to run while you were not present on the character. the items i removed from the bank were only the items you farmed from the trick or treat prizes. you used a character who had nothing other than a few recall regs, runes, and bank full of afk farmed prizes. i followed the rules precisely on how to deal with an afk farmer.

your not really supposed to say your a GM.... i mean, i know it, you know it, 50% of the player base knows it but its not really something "you" "yourself" are meant to be saying or admitting....

it doesn't matter if other people are making the connection between you and being a gm for you, or if you think your just responding to what is "already out there" you yourself should not be admitting your a gm. especially since within the same 2 sentences of your post you both talk about you as black sheep and your in game character and you as a GM.

when you have justified your actions in the past few weeks regarding the halloween farming you kept saying "rules are rules" your just following the rules, try following some of those same rules yourself man....

its really not that hard to hold back. you may think something that someone is saying is incorrect but you don't need to comment in that way...

toronto_matt

Sorceror

Uomvp

Knight
If people want to keep talking shit about gm's at least use your real account or say who you are. Most people know who the gm's are and counselors it's pretty obvious but the gm should know who his accusers are. I see non stop accounts with under 50 posts. Stop being a little bitch and use your real one or just shut up.

Town killing is 100% legal and you shouldn't have been jailed (I guess) the first time BUT talking non stop shit would have got you jailed years ago before the new gm's. Even Suzy would tell you to go fuck yourself (in a way nicer way).

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Town killing is 100% legal and you shouldn't have been jailed (I guess) the first time.

I agree with that IF he was jailed for town killing.. He was just taken aside for a few seconds... Chubbs said he just tried to explain why town killing is not a great idea with hybrids current state.

He most likely wouldn't have been bothered if he had just gone back to no skill town killing instead of running his mouth about staff... No shard that I know of will let that shit go down lol lucky he wasn't banned imo.. I wouldn't have been as nice honestly lol

your not really supposed to say your a GM.... i mean, i know it, you know it, 50% of the player base knows it but its not really something "you" "yourself" are meant to be saying or admitting....

it doesn't matter if other people are making the connection between you and being a gm for you, or if you think your just responding to what is "already out there" you yourself should not be admitting your a gm. especially since within the same 2 sentences of your post you both talk about you as black sheep and your in game character and you as a GM.

when you have justified your actions in the past few weeks regarding the halloween farming you kept saying "rules are rules" your just following the rules, try following some of those same rules yourself man....

its really not that hard to hold back. you may think something that someone is saying is incorrect but you don't need to comment in that way...

dont come at me all high and mighty. your actions are most of the reason i was called out as being a staff member. once you found out who i was you and ghost made it a personal mission to bring to fruition what you failed to accomplish the first time. you unfortunately found out to late that what i did was by the book and that you had already outed me to your guild. which naturally means im hacking out my characters and everything i do if i even play the game on my player at all.

one of the most well respected staff for a long time on this shard was AJAX. every single player knew who he was and he played to have fun the same way i do. my staffing and my playing are completely separate. im in no way trying to say i was better or worse than ajax just using an example that once you are known just admit to it. if i could show up at an idoc without a holy member calling me GM giselle i wouldnt own up to it. but i cant do anything without your guild trying to make it obvious.

i understand to well why snork hated his staff character now.

maybe youll be the next to step out of the closet your hiding in.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

This coming from the staff member who literally does nothing as a counselor. Do you even know how to answer a page? Or is it just the IP members you intentionally ignore. Quick to show up when your guild starts QQing though. I didn't hear you complaining the day u were made staff Picard announced to the whole damn server who you are. Pretty sad when your job is to answer questions of the public while GMs do more important work, yet u do nothing but stand around Brit and answer your own guilds pages while ignoring the rest of the server. You need to be fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.