UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What's the point in idocing if....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point in idocing if IP has a GM who easily finds every house and the exact times? IP hasn't timed in years, and if they say they do their lieing. UOGamers has become nothing but cheaters, so much corruption. Black Sheep, aka GM Giselle cheats so much but opens his mouth for ickyfloyd and Ryan so gets away with murder? gtfo here.

Primal Fury

Sorceror
Its pretty simple really.. It used to be a bunch of us would do a sector and mark all the FWs GWs and IDOCS. Then we put the books in a chest at a GH, everytime someone gets bored or feels like doing rounds, they grab some books and recall around checking signs. If you get enough active people you typically end up with a good 30min-1 hour window. You should know this I see Father-time doing it alllll the damn time... guess he finds so many idocs because he has a counselor friend? I duno where this is coming from considering We only have 4 active people and we have only been at maybe 5 idocs in the last month. I've considered stopping all together tbh. I have no need for anything on this server.. EVER. I think it would be sooo damn funny to be a fly on the all and watch ur 20 man zerg compete aginst your damn selves over loot because IP is the only competition you have.. Thats right, your whoooole guild has to compete against (On a good day) 5 maybe 6 people. So I'm thinking if we just stop, your only competition is people in ur own guild. Not to mention... who is actually going to buy ur shit? I for one have decided to stop idocing for the most part. If someone in the guild wants to show me I might show up, but over all who cares... Other than you of course. Enjoy being a butt hurt little bitch, because you always will be.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
You're right, no wonder Hybrid is dead, anytime someone is better at something, the lesser has to cry and piss and moan and claim someones cheating. STFU, get better at it or go play a tailor. fyi - I don't IDOC...because I can't hang with those that do, I know this, I stay the hell away from them instead of gettin my ass kicked and coming on the forum to call said ass kicker a cheater.

What is the point in idocing if IP has a GM who easily finds every house and the exact times? IP hasn't timed in years, and if they say they do their lieing. UOGamers has become nothing but cheaters, so much corruption. Black Sheep, aka GM Giselle cheats so much but opens his mouth for ickyfloyd and Ryan so gets away with murder? gtfo here.

im guessing my guild rolled you with the minimal numbers we have active. anyway to state the obvious no GM can see the fall times of an idoc. The only people who can see that is the admins and developers. Keep calling it corruption though. we hunt for idocs just like your guild. in fact the very same sector map your guild uses was originally made by an IP veteran. Its divided into 14 sectors i believe. We usually split them up once every 2 weeks and run the map. the timing is even easier. cause no one has a problem recalling through 2-3 books 1-2 times an hour.

I thought GM Todd was one of the guy's from ip. Didnt he get fired? Is Giselle in ip also?

White Lotus

Sorceror
counselors cant use that function and yes Giselle(BLACK SHEEP) goes through the idocs and greatlys i have been informed by multiple other gms on multiple occasions of this because we never seen them running the world or timing idocs and yet they show up to all the good ones somehow? .... he also properties the house signs to find people friended to idocs when he cant win and sends someone to bring them to the idoc to refresh it via cash(confirmed by the house owner and other GMS)...this has also happened on at least 2 occasions this week alone 100% confirmed...Ryan needs to return asap and hopefully clean up this mess for real this time and not just NCD SHEEP after sheeps ball cleaning via mouth and tongue

*Logs on and awaits bank box deletion(again) or items in house being removed or/and house being dropped out of spite*

Primal Fury

Sorceror
because we never seen them running the world or timing idocs and yet they show up to all the good ones somehow? ....

Because if u time it from FW to greatly you still get the fall time. 4 days and 4 hours till idoc + 25 hours and 12 minutes till collapse. Jesus the never ending QQ from people who just don't know shit is getting very old.

Primal Fury

Sorceror
because we never seen them running the world or timing idocs and yet they show up to all the good ones somehow? ....

Also I never see u guys out there either and yet u all show up. The only Holy I EVER see at GWs and FWs is that Father Time dude. God forbid he ever leaves ur guild or the server because none of you would have shit without him.

Primal Fury

Sorceror
c he also properties the house signs to find people friended to idocs when he cant win and sends someone to bring them to the idoc to refresh it via cash(confirmed by the house owner and other GMS)...this has also happened on at least 2 occasions this week alone 100% confirmed...Ryan needs to return asap and hopefully clean up this mess for real this time and not just NCD SHEEP after sheeps ball cleaning via mouth and tongue

*Logs on and awaits bank box deletion(again) or items in house being removed or/and house being dropped out of spite*

I couldn't tell u if thats true or not. However, Black Sheep knows an extensive amount of people, and is friended to a lot of these idocs u show up to if not knows people that are. If your telling me u have a problem with a GM trying to preserve peoples intrest in playing, then you might want to reconsider some of your previous arguements about GMS just dropping houses. You bitch when they drop houses.. You bitch when they get people to refresh their houses. Just stfu. How much sand can u possibly have in that vagina?

Primal Fury

Sorceror
we invented timing fws and the book house and book system none of us seen any of you

You are sorely mistaken, IP has been around LOOOONG before Holy, you have X IP members in your guild. A lot of them to be honest. Just because they brought our information over to you does not mean u invented it.

White Lotus

Sorceror
i remember alot of your members trying to learn about how we did our book system and commenting on how no ones ever done it this way many many times...i mean i honestly dont care

but we both know WHATS REALLY going on

Primal Fury

Sorceror
i remember alot of your members trying to learn about how we did our book system and commenting on how no ones ever done it this way many many times...i mean i honestly dont care

but we both know WHATS REALLY going on

Ya I do know exactly whats going on, your a butt hurt liar who in fact seems to care way too much.

i once stole a rare from black sheeps in game character, just to have it deleted permanently in game later by a gm. I asked every GM about it, and they all had nothing to do with it, then Mark said it was a GM that took it and he had the logs to prove it. He said he was being removed from staff. I never saw that GM again (forget the name) but later found out that it was in fact Black Sheep. I'm guessing he's back as a different name.

oh well. sheep has never been a straight shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.