UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What's the matter with people here?

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member
What's the matter with people here?

Tey be think'in tey c'in mess with ta men 'O Cove!

Ta sea too!

HUAH COVE!

Also, people play in Cove more! Mucho active!

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member
Re: What's the matter with people here?

About a month now. Oriel made me come back for the Baronship of Cove.

I'm glad to be back though. Haven't gone out with Tyrious yet, just been doing alot of RP. I don't think I could field fight with a mage now if I tried, it's going to be a while before I get that back.

Feel's good to play again, though it was different not being able to hit the faction vender's to re-make some money :). Time to make some spell / rune books for the new players again I think though. I miss helping them out.

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

Jur told me to come back in Febuary... after a month of Begging, he got me :). Least he sent me hot pix of him to sweetin the deal.

Also, get on AIM more Jur. Better then MSN.

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

Weird that first image will barely come up :/ .

edit: No need to move this. Wasn't for the RP community. It was for the rest that don't follow it. Trying to get them to come to cove.

Novofly

Wanderer

I visit cove from time to time. I find it empty mostly.

Where exactly do you mean? I check around the town, and the "savage" fort.

Novofly;1438826 said:
I visit cove from time to time. I find it empty mostly.

Where exactly do you mean? I check around the town, and the "savage" fort.

I am there quite a bit on Myrien and Naylah, Maybe you are just arriving at bad times? I've seen atleast 2-3 guards on duty when I go, but its not like it is always packed with RP all time =/ Sadly no where in Hybrid has that anymore

chance420

Wanderer

I've been trying to meet some/any BoC folks with a smith/miner char I started - the bulk of my playtime is M-F during the morning/early afternoon (CST) and I've yet to meet a fellow RP-minded individual. Still hoping to, though!

Phyrex

Page

Full_Flavor;1439102 said:
I've been trying to meet some/any BoC folks with a smith/miner char I started - the bulk of my playtime is M-F during the morning/early afternoon (CST) and I've yet to meet a fellow RP-minded individual. Still hoping to, though!

With what name do you roam around? :)
Edit: Most BoC's are European timezone based I just noticed. We'll find some active American Recruits!

Nienor

Wanderer

I didn't move it but any post made about Rp will be moved here as it's board appropriate. If people want to venture into Rp they will check these forums.

Looks like good times.