UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What would you rather rp?

What would you rather rp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: What would you rather rp?

Pirates cause it gives me a reason to stab myself in the eye and not be made fun of for it..

Maniphesto said:
Pirates cause it gives me a reason to stab myself in the eye and not be made fun of for it..
lol maybe not by your fellow rpers.... But ill still call you a Dummy... lol jk Much <3 for manni lol i like pirates and savages and i used to do orcs but its gotten old... too many noobies for me

Liquidator

Wanderer

orc or pirate (voted orc tho)
why?
because i kill lots of humans on sea or land
also its fun to see people try to make fun of orcs
also because i'm a grunt

Shamino45

Wanderer

I will not vote!

I'm attempting to redo the workings of UO Society,

I'm basically making an RP PK guild, were the Brigand Band of Britannia!

Mason-hybrid

Wanderer

i have an orc character and im saying its fun because we have like missions a quest like collect 300 leather and other stuff we have furniture makr's and we make a meal with kindling lol im telling pirates on the other hand arnt strict on rp regulations and i think undead and elves are wanna be rps and knights are cool to have fun with so think twice before you choose because you should all try em out

Meatchunkz

Sorceror

I Think My Idea About The Ninjas Orcs Is Very Good Because Its Basically The Same As The Orcs But With A New Twist BTW I DONT SEE THEM ON THE LIST U R DEAD IN GAME BUDDY!!!!

Trever

Wanderer

Other: Gypsie

Why? Cause i like to trickk steal and lie, but don't let that fool you. I'm really a good guy ;)

Other: Witch

Why? Case i'm a witch irl.

Other: Monk

Cause, like I said, i'm a good guy :D

Other: Guard spamer

My gwack score is getting pretty high btw. Thats right, i like gwacking you reds! What ya gonna do about it!? Attack me!? GUARDS!!!

I'll post more "others" later. And yes, that last one was a joke. :D