UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What would you do to Nerf Explodes?

What would you do to Explode Potions

• Lower the Damage

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Extend to Timer to 10 seconds

• Remove them from PvPing

• Absolutely Nothing

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Symptom

Wanderer
What would you do to Nerf Explodes?

Would you drop dmg done.....extend the timer so it co-insides with g heal potions.....or remove them completely from pvping......Or Nothing.

Doesnt matter to me....just curious what you guys think.

Symptom said:
Would you drop dmg done.....extend the timer so it co-insides with g heal potions.....or remove them completely from pvping......Or Nothing.

mmm i think i thought of the timer thing mabey some 1 thought b4 me i usally skip it cause i dont see it much in game its easy to kill people on this sever just explo posion explo flame if u got mana left then lighting if they got alot of hp

Symptom said:

I think the time between each use should be set to maybe 20 seconds? Instead of 5, I was going to say 10 but 10 doesn't seem all that long if you think of how fast people throw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.