UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What UOG really needs:

Flipper

Knight
Re: What UOG really needs:

Vendor spot:

Flipper

Knight

The basic foundations have been laid, I'm gonna get someone good with customization to redo it though. I was just bored waiting for a friend to call back =)

The opening date is set for Saturday, 15 July, 2006 at 1:30 PM Pacific Standard Time/4:30 Eastern.

Once customization is complete I will be contacting all those who AIMed me. Spots are first come, first served, with priority to donators. As of now I'll allow 2-3 vendors per person, assuming they can keep them all stocked. With good reason you can have more.

Thanks to everyone who's making this possible - a big thank you to the donators is planned as well! Everyone thank Wanka and -X- for being willing to sell their house to us!

REmember that asian girl on the box of UO:Ren?

She had a goal to make a UO vendor mall...

Then she learned of a future game called WoW, and set off to farm gold there.

Flipper

Knight

We're doing customization right now, I just got my license and some weed for the first time so I've had some enjoyable past 24 hours or so, I'll return to my nerdy self tonight after work.

Don't take the lack of obvious work as sign of things slowing down, we just have most of the community stuff finished until construction finishes up, then we'll get the vendors moved in and start the party!

netdroid9

Wanderer

I'll be sure to look into this once you get it set up. You should make a small vendor setup fee and invest that in a second 18x18 property later on, should this ever take off.

selo

Wanderer

Charging players isn't what the community needs. Thats when greed kicks in. They don't need the extra coin, they are helping out to continue foster a big family feel. [e aww

Flipper

Knight

Yeah I definitely don't wanna profit from this, don't need the money really, and I plan to put up my own vendors, like old times here. I really am just doing this to add another PvP hotspot, another gathering spot (on the guardline nonetheless) and a go-to vendor location. I'm doin it for the people!!

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

well thats your opinion

see? I didnt tear your head off because of it, now you go respect someone elses opinion.