UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What song are you listening to right now?

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

noxious99 said:
punk-o-rama vol. 5?

Gorillaz - Dracula

Yep they are on that Compilation. I own all those. Loved em for years. (Except for the last few, THEY SUCK)

Dead Kennedys - Police Truck

noxious99

Wanderer

Skippy The Jester said:
Yep they are on that Compilation. I own all those. Loved em for years. (Except for the last few, THEY SUCK)

Dead Kennedys - Police Truck
I agree, ever since all this terrorism has been going on punk has gotten way too political. Especially bands like NOFX.

The Shins - New Slang

noxious99 said:
I agree, ever since all this terrorism has been going on punk has gotten way too political. Especially bands like NOFX.

The Shins - New Slang

Well most punk bands have always had a big political point of view and expressed them in songs, good bands too (Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, Dead Kennedys) They tackled REAL political problems, like conflicts on the streets, Dictatorship disguised as Diplomacy, corruption...etc. But it just seems like now it's pushed over the edge to the point of ignorance and greed. Most bands now have sadly sold out and are only trying to capitalize on current media events.

Bad Religion - All Good Soldiers

noxious99

Wanderer

Skippy The Jester said:
Well most punk bands have always had a big political point of view and expressed them in songs, good bands too (Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, Dead Kennedys) They tackled REAL political problems, like conflicts on the streets, Dictatorship disguised as Diplomacy, corruption...etc. But it just seems like now it's pushed over the edge to the point of ignorance and greed. Most bands now have sadly sold out and are only trying to capitalize on current media events.

Bad Religion - All Good Soldiers
Yeah, not to mention the Sex Pistols who really laid a smackdown on politics in the UK. Punk was awesome back then.

Beck - E-Pro

noxious99 said:
Yeah, not to mention the Sex Pistols who really laid a smackdown on politics in the UK. Punk was awesome back then.

Beck - E-Pro

Oh yeah Sex Pistols created a different type of punk/revolution. I just love watching Johnny Rotten on interviews. He completely hates all and any media. He barely ever finishes an interview before he snaps and says "THATS IT, INTERVIEW OVER!". *Laughs*

Suicide Machines - Islands In The Sky

Bubbster

Wanderer

Story of the Year - Until the Day I Die....

DJ Sammy - Heaven (Trance Remix)...

Now it's Chingy feat. Janet Jackson - Don't Worry

Don-Seven

Wanderer

omfg bubbster I love your sig, I just stared at it for 2 minutes straight

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

currently listening to

**** the World - Insane Clown Posse- Amazing Jeckel Brothers

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

insane clown posse - super balls
(thanks to roger for making me want to listen to this cd ><)