UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what kind of car do you drive?

DamaGeR

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
yea im pretty jealous. I can bet your car at least stays dry when it rains. If it rains really hard I always get a nice puddle in the drivers side floor, no where else ;) .

Maybe its time you invest in a car without holes. You know, just cars without holes comes in pretty cheap these days!

yea im pretty jealous. I can bet your car at least stays dry when it rains. If it rains really hard I always get a nice puddle in the drivers side floor, no where else ;) .
Not sure what kind of car you have or what kind of shape it's in, but if the water in your floor is not caused by a leak of some sort and your car has a sunroof, then the drain hose is probably stopped up which will cause water in the floor of your car. I had the same issue due to it being clogged.

april0395

Sorceror

As odd as this sounds, I actually DO have this problem. I seem to notice water leaking from my driver's side door SPEAKER. So I have a nice mildewy scent on rainy days. And by nice I mean gross.

aemneuspeed

Knight
As odd as this sounds, I actually DO have this problem. I seem to notice water leaking from my driver's side door SPEAKER. So I have a nice mildewy scent on rainy days. And by nice I mean gross.

we share the same smell :), its always a nice aroma to have. Especially when you leave your car all shut up and baking on a nice sunny day!

aemneuspeed

Knight
Not sure what kind of car you have or what kind of shape it's in, but if the water in your floor is not caused by a leak of some sort and your car has a sunroof, then the drain hose is probably stopped up which will cause water in the floor of your car. I had the same issue due to it being clogged.
I have a 04 eclipse gts. It does have a sun roof. I was researching and I remember reading about something being clogged. It hadnt happened again until yesterday, when it rained most of the day. (pretty hard rain at times) I'll have to see if i can find a pic of where the drain hose is, I bet that is what is causing mine.

thanks for the info :D

I have a 04 eclipse gts. It does have a sun roof. I was researching and I remember reading about something being clogged. It hadnt happened again until yesterday, when it rained most of the day. (pretty hard rain at times) I'll have to see if i can find a pic of where the drain hose is, I bet that is what is causing mine.

thanks for the info :D
I'm sure thats exactly what is causing it, roll your sunroof back and see if you can find the hose running from it, if you can you need to somehow blow it out "if you have an air compressor with air nozzle", or maybe try keyboard cleaner or something that will blow it out. You may not see much come out, but the problem will be solved.