UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What IP members are still around?

Re: What IP members are still around?

I am of course. If your looking to meet up with any just try Del bank. Most of us sit our mains at the bank and just play on alts. There is usually always 4-5 IP sitting at the bank though.

Trae_aBn

Wanderer

ahh sweet, i havent been on uo for like 5 months just started back up. James still play?

Sirkah

Sorceror

bathing in blood? - maris

im the best floating I P member around, in all honesty.

Trae_aBn

Wanderer

Wow now he's in korea lol this man going all over the world to study.. Thats a good thing tho

Los Alamos

Sorceror

I think nicchren is the worst IP member...this has been thoughtfully and carefully researched by experts and myself

GimpCent

Knight

Los Alamos;2076189 said:
I think nicchren is the worst IP member...this has been thoughtfully and carefully researched by experts and myself

OutKast atm by far

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Someone should make a poll. I vote Belial. He sold out and only plays WoW now. :( Asshole. lol

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

FUCK YOU SIRKAH! AND YOU TOO NASRIK! YOU TWO ARE FUCKING PUSSY DIPSHITS WHO FUCKING SUCK IRL! FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK!!!! I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! ASSHOLE! *bangs head against wall* FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUUUU!

DUEL FOR MILS NOW!

*insert e-peen bragging*

Sirkah

Sorceror

ive been IP the entire time. funny thing is, black sheep doesnt know my alt thats still inside the guild

what now bitchesss