UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What guild do you hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What guild do you hate.

Antarus said:
Awesome flame. Did your rat face girlfreind give you that one?

I don't really know you Antarus but I always see you correcting people on grammar and spelling. Can you tell me what a girlfrEInd is?

Antarus

Wanderer

katanaking said:
I don't really know you Antarus but I always see you correcting people on grammar and spelling. Can you tell me what a girlfrEInd is?

It is a typo.

Antarus said:
Council member I think is the word you are looking for.

Hmm, what do I bring to this community? Well in our forums the council discusses a multitude of ideas to better UOgamers. As a council member I tend to agree and give a little insight on how I feel about the current topics discussed.

Why do you think statloss is such a hot topic? Why would people consider red tamers to have red pets as well?

I think it revolves around a great guild like 2D to take the number one spot of driving the player base away and making players "rage" so hard in game they come onto the forums to vent and remedy the problem of lame tactics such as those 2D uses.

I think I should address this reply in reguards to what does 2D offer to the server? What does Revelations offer to the server?

All I see from 2D and Revelations are multiple accounts of griefing. Its one thing to pk. Its another thing to kill some rper over and over again with 2 7x mares. Its another thing to locked bonded pets down in your castle.

Wow, thanks for making this server great by being egotistical fuck hats.

I as a council member I have a great time sharing ideas with other members of the council. I play UO but, in no way shape or form will I reveal my alts again. I learned a valuable lesson from that.

So onto the next subject....

Wow, it takes you six mares, a wall of stone, and and 2 ebolts to kill one player? You seriously consider yourselves pvpers? You say thats owned?

Give me a break.

With that in mind why do you think YES wants statloss implemented? It's so scrub guilds like 2D will implode and leave UOgamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.