UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what are you listening to right now? (Music Thread) post/embed your vids!

Shini

Page
One thing I'm wondering is... Why are you using the keyboard?

From what I understood from the tutorial, everything was done with the mouse so there might be something I have not yet understood

Well spotted.

There is 3 main ways that people usually play.

1. Graphic tablet + keyboard (pen to aim z /x / c to hit the notes)
2 .Mouse + keyboard (Mouse to aim , z / x / c to hit the notes)
3. Mouse only (Mouse to aim , left click / right click to hit the notes)

The most used methods by the best players are in that order but this doesn't matter when you just play for fun.
When you start to get into advanced songs learning how to alternate between the 2 keys is a must.

I've lost many head to head against mouse only users but i have also won a lot against some using pens
so it really all comes down to skills which is great.

Last edited:

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Well spotted.

There is 3 main ways that people usually play.

1. Graphic tablet + keyboard (pen to aim z /x / c to hit the notes)
2 .Mouse + keyboard (Mouse to aim , z / x / c to hit the notes)
3. Mouse only (Mouse to aim , left click / right click to hit the notes)

The most used methods by the best players are in that order but this doesn't matter when you just play for fun.
When you start to get into advanced songs learning how to alternate between the 2 keys is a must.

I've lost many head to head against mouse only users but i have also won a lot against some using pens
so it really all comes down to skills which is great.

Well anyway, tbh, I rewatch your video after completing the tutorial.

As of now, my eyes are not fast enough to follow all that's happening in that particular song. So if my eyes can't follow, I can't imagine being able to follow with my eyes AND hands haha.

I might try a couple other easy ones, and I might let my son try it a bit, these youngster impress me sometimes what they are able to do :D

Shini

Page
This has to be one of the most legit jazz arrangement that i've ever heard.
Honestly , whoever made this is a genius it just so well made! hahahaha.

Last edited: