UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Weow and Pepsi Rox?

Sam-hybrid

Knight
Re: Weow and Pepsi Rox?

first 3 people i really started to play in game with :(

Weow, Pepsi Rox and Rambone, good old times lol.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

haha u used to be one ;). a duno how to descibe him tbh lol. ive not seen him about in like 2 years. his island had the npc tammer? apple tree? 18x18 custom?

Yeah I remember when pk-hq started up for the second or third time was pretty sweet times till they lost interest...

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Simon Cowell;1995142 said:
Yeah I remember when pk-hq started up for the second or third time was pretty sweet times till they lost interest...

holly shit was that the one wi Ju-Sak?

i rember aggges ago, ice island, a gm, cant mind which one added a pouch into his bag, couldnt remove it nd evertime he clicked it crashed his celnet, over weight etc, had to del his char lol.

Addicted

Disciple

I was a private island owner, but never a real bank sitter. Just when I was on my thief :p.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

hahah dude i rember you at WBB. sit with all ur rares on :p wen rares were really rare lol.

i miss ma island :(. did you no have an keep island tho? lol

who was it that had the castle one???

Sam-hybrid;1995143 said:
holly shit was that the one wi Ju-Sak?

i rember aggges ago, ice island, a gm, cant mind which one added a pouch into his bag, couldnt remove it nd evertime he clicked it crashed his celnet, over weight etc, had to del his char lol.

Rambone is the gm and it was after I think. All the original assholes from pk-hq got together and played uo together then they moved onto other games :/

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Simon Cowell;1995146 said:
Rambone is the gm and it was after I think. All the original assholes from pk-hq got together and played uo together then they moved onto other games :/

ahh that was the 3rd one? a think :S