UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Well, Since the Server is Down... (CONTEST)

soad2237

Wanderer
Re: Well, Since the Server is Down... (CONTEST)

Yes I did make these.
Too much free time.
Flash Mx 2004 4tw!

beelzebub

Knight

well, here's my graphic design:

and here's the poem to go with it:

Jesus was great, Jesus was grand
but he was always much cooler
with a joint in his hand.

(i hope any religious psychos dont get tooooooo upset with this =P
...meh, i dont really care anyway :))

beelzebub

Knight

note the glazed over red eyes, the look of pure inebriation... thats jesus, alright!

is he ever gonna pass that damn joint or is he just gonna sit there watching the ceiling fan like a fucking idiot...
We'll never know!!!!
HE'S JESUS!

beelzebub

Knight

also, check out my music video that I made!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/phraktol

i should win for that jesus pic, tho.

i love rockos modern life :p

the jesus picture not so much...not because i am religious (because i really am not) but because it doesent seem much effort was put into it (unless you actually drew jesus as well, in that case you have some talent). if the intent is to be funny, the pun is a bit weak. if it is intended to be offensive (which i think is what you were going for) it really doesen't do that either (at least for me). decide what you want the picture to do and emphazise. more effort please. i think alot of that can apply to the video as well. i get the feeling you are trying to be shocking and offensive but the message is vague and ambiguous, and some of the text does not match with the pictures or just doesent make much sense in that context. also i think the epeleptic fractal stuff going on most of the time really takes away from the feel as well. once again really try to get to the point and put a little more effort into what you are trying to say. otherwise pretty good stuff.

beelzebub

Knight

The Scat Man said:
i love rockos modern life :p

the jesus picture not so much...not because i am religious (because i really am not) but because it doesent seem much effort was put into it (unless you actually drew jesus as well, in that case you have some talent). if the intent is to be funny, the pun is a bit weak. if it is intended to be offensive (which i think is what you were going for) it really doesen't do that either (at least for me). decide what you want the picture to do and emphazise. more effort please. i think alot of that can apply to the video as well. i get the feeling you are trying to be shocking and offensive but the message is vague and ambiguous, and some of the text does not match with the pictures or just doesent make much sense in that context. also i think the epeleptic fractal stuff going on most of the time really takes away from the feel as well. once again really try to get to the point and put a little more effort into what you are trying to say. otherwise pretty good stuff.

hey, thanks, constructive criticism rules. but so you know, i want the message to be vague and ambiguous, simply because I have a defined meaning to what im doing, however, i want You, the "consumer" to take it for what it's worth to you and pass judgement on your own mind, that, to me, is the metaphore that is art.
thank you, scat man.
i hope you can see the underlying metaphore, you seem to have a decent eye for art :)
watch the music video again, and think to yourself "they should just stab someone in the neck" :)

but you're definately right about the effortlessness of the jesus pic :)

Here is a cool picture i found kinda reminds me of some one... IThink the

picture is trying to possibly describe an addiction but also give a hidden

meaning behind how some people are possibly "addicted" to online gaming not

the plug in the wall. (i dont think it was neccesary to really paint a phone

jack in the wall).

Discuss photo....btw here is also a rl picture of me :)

beelzebub

Knight

here's another picture, all hand made, took me like a half hour :p

there's a bit of effort for you!

im thinking about remixing one of the UO songs as a techno song, would that be a good thing to try for the contest?

oh yeah...heres the picture! lol

Attachments

• face.jpg
    face.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 29

beelzebub

Knight

panDEMONium-hybrid said:
Here is a cool picture i found kinda reminds me of some one... IThink the

picture is trying to possibly describe an addiction but also give a hidden

meaning behind how some people are possibly "addicted" to online gaming not

the plug in the wall. (i dont think it was neccesary to really paint a phone

jack in the wall).

i like that picture a lot. i like the way it looks like it was a photo, but someone cell shaded it or painted over it...

very cool.

who is the artist?

beezlebub which photo of mine? the top one or bottom one? the top one is a

painting i believe. the bottom is a picture of me i might have altered slightly

in photoshop at one time ... also "omega" where can i look or listen to these UO remixes

at? please post link?

while i can appreciate what you are trying to do. i watched the movie again and was still quite ambilvalent. even the second time around, it was hard to discern anything from it. my crapshoot opinion follows: this is a statement that violence is natural and we are weak for being afraid of the conventions and societal stigmas and not letting our art (violence) flow free. my problem still lies in the fact that I as the "consumer" have alot of trouble with what to make of it. its good that you want people to get their own meaning out of it, but its hard to do when the meaning is too convoluted or "buried" way too deep within the content (i.e. epeleptic seizure fractal patterns lol). when i was watching it again taking what you said into consideration, i thought "who should be stabbing who?" still, its kind of dark and creepy (the 911 thing throws it off a bit, way too cliche and mainstream and that in itself can portray an entirely different message than intended) and i am a horror movie buff so i still like it in that respect.

oh and pandemonium, i like that picture quite a bit did you actually do that or is it something you found? if you made it it will definately be one of my favorites so far. it doesent have to be a statement about video games in particular, but the adverse affects of technology as a whole in that they will somehow take over our lives (psychologically OR literally). but to be honest i dont necissarilly subscribe to that opinion. technology is nothing but a vehicle to exchange ideas and make life simpler. perhaps in some ways people rely on it too much, but for it to take over our lives is a bit far fetched and science-fiction-like. then again you get cases of teens suiciding and beating up their siblings over WOW so who knows :p

oh and was that anton lavey on your avatar before u changed it to the mushroom? talk about an interesting character :p

beelzebub

Knight

meh, i mixed the Trinsic song... i kinda like it, it was sorta hard to work with.

tell me what you think!!!
check out Myspace.com/phraktol and listen to the song "TrinsicDream"

w00t w00t

Gangsta-hybrid said:
True Love Story

Once there was a boy and a girl walking in the street
The girl looked the boy and thought he was 1337.

The girl grabbed his cock
and it was only 8 o'clock.

The boy had a penis and the girl had a clit
He didn't thought and jumped on her tit.

The girl said touch it! touch it!
The boy touched it and thought it was hot.

The girl was bouncing on the boy's dick
bounce! bounce on what was a virgin penis once.

Grr arghhhh damn it fuck OH MY GOD OH MY GOD damn it that's it!! ooohhhh ahhhhh touch it bitch touch it ahhhhhhh oh my god touch it here yesss ohhh god so good AHHH STOP IT! STOP IT!! NO, DON'T STOP oh shit ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh damn ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

- Gangsta <3

I won it imo npnp.

mattfoley

Sorceror

Gangsta-hybrid said:
Originally Posted by Gangsta-hybrid
True Love Story

Once there was a boy and a girl walking in the street
The girl looked the boy and thought he was 1337.

The girl grabbed his cock
and it was only 8 o'clock.

The boy had a penis and the girl had a clit
He didn't thought and jumped on her tit.

The girl said touch it! touch it!
The boy touched it and thought it was hot.

The girl was bouncing on the boy's dick
bounce! bounce on what was a virgin penis once.

Grr arghhhh damn it fuck OH MY GOD OH MY GOD damn it that's it!! ooohhhh ahhhhh touch it bitch touch it ahhhhhhh oh my god touch it here yesss ohhh god so good AHHH STOP IT! STOP IT!! NO, DON'T STOP oh shit ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh damn ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

- Gangsta <3

how colorful

Flipper

Knight

I have an entry:

Server's been crashing
Stop making threads faggots
Seriously