UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Well met

Merberol

Wanderer
Well met

I am new to this fair realm, and i here by intend to intruduse myself ..

I am Llorian Avlec Starshine ... but i seldom youse the name Llorian ..

I am a mage in training for the moment ...
i am of elven origin i seen myself ans kind and accepting with a meanstreak from time to time ... i show loyalty to the kind and sympathy to the ill struck and weak ... and i hand down swift punishment for the wikked and cruel ..

allbe i am not as strong as i onse was so the punishing of evil and wicked will have to wait while i regain my strength ...

i have traveld far in search for a cause ... and ofcourse in search of magical knowhow ...

well that is all i kan think of to put forward to you good folks ...

* sits down by a table and awaits response *

Sergoth

Wanderer
(since mine character sergoth is kinda new i will speak as mine other character... Borgoroth)
*stands forward in the tavern.* well met Llorian Avlec Starshine thine speech is intresting and thou must have some adventures to tell about! *takes a seat at the table* oh! i forgot to tell thee mine name! i am Borgoroth The storyweaver. i am a great bard of the White lotus, and mine strength lies in music and fairytales, and maybe i can learn a few storyes from thou?

*orders a beer and starts playing little songs from mine travels in haven*

Merberol

Wanderer
Stories you say . aye my speech musst seem strange then again what intresting mysteries would a world hold where all speech sounds the same ..

my storeis would bore you with days after days of stories of libraries and magical tomes .. however i would be delighted to hear of your travels and the stories you have heard during your travels

* summons an apple and looks at Borogoth *

Sintoo

Sorceror
*A dagger comes flying through the room from a corner*

Ey ye loudmouths! can't you see I'm trying to sleep over here!

*Throws feets up on the table knocking some goblets down*

Well?! Why stop now when you've already awakuna matata me?

*Scratches beard and signals to the barkeeper*

So, what are these stories you speak of?...I bet I am in a few of them.

*turns head slightly and spits*

I am Vali Brunn, I'm certain you have heard of me and my great tribe. I am what you so called more civalized people call a barbarian from the northern region if this forsaken land.

*Pulls fur cape closer to the body*

Hey barkeeper whats keeping you! My goblet isint filling it by itself.

Well now, lets hear those stories.

*coughs*

WarriorMan

Wanderer
*Walks Into Tavren Door*
*Takes seat at tavren bar*

Aye so thou wants to hear a story eh? Well i got one for thee. Let me introduce my self i am a fisher of Vesper and my name well thats not very importent to ye is it.

Either was im mumbling as i was saying... i got a story for ye twas a while back when when i first went fishing on my own. I had a fishing rod, some nets, and all the hope a young lad could have. I sailed off the shore of off moonglow some ways only to find my self without maps of the sea's. After travling for some time i decided to just start to fish. I threw me fishing net over the one side to let it hand there and catch what it could while i used me trusty fishing rod to begin. I was making a fine catch i say and when i went to pull in my fishing net it seemed to be stuck.

*Signals bartender over*

Wheres me ale i can't tell a good story without ale.

Anyways i tried to pull it in but it seemed to be snagged. On what i woulden't know to later. So i continued fishing hoping it would come on snagged and i woulden't have to throw over such a fine net.

Ah there me ale. I thank thee bar tender. *Hand him some gold pieces* Now on your way.

When i turned around again to check on thy fishing net it was gone. I looked into the water hoping it was not to late to save thee fishing net. As i peered into the clear water i saw a dark form down in the water. Thinking it might be a school of fish i foolishly casted down towards it hoping to get a nice fish. I was wrong when the form started to get closer i could make the outline out as tho it was a snake of some sort. When it was no more then 10 fathoms away i could tell what it was. In horror i grabbed my bow and arrows, but i was no match for the beast. I told thee tiller man to start sailing but in paralysed fear he did nothing but watch as the serpant got closer. And then no slower then a blink of an eye the serpant grabbed firm hold of my tiller man in its deadly jaw's. I raised the sails and grabed firm hold of the rudder and started to sail knowing it was to late for my friend. As the beast saw me fleeing it started to chase me no longer then that did i hear a loud noise. Twas a pirate ship to the north shooting at thee serpant or possible me i wasent sure at the time. I grabbed my bow one more time and shot an arrow at the beast but it only hit the tail of it and it diden't even seem to affect the beast. An other load noise and a cannon is shot right in the the belly of the beast. With a screaming noise that made your blood curdle the serpant fell. althought it seemed to float strangle as the pirates began to raid the serpant of its scales i headed for moonglow docks counting my blessing's. And that leaves me hear at an old tavren. This is the end of my story lets here some other's eh?

Sergoth

Wanderer
*orders another ale*
aye! im thankfull that so many hast comed to hear mine story! and i thank for the other fishing adventure! a great experience that must have been!... since mine strength lies in music mine tales are not that good, but here is mine story!

*takes forward his lute and starts playing*

Listen, the wind sings
A sad, lonely song
Sings of times lost in time
Of bards and of minstrels
Who lived long ago
Who now are dead, lost and gone

Listen, the ocean
Tells you a tale
A tale of those who sailed
Who sought new horizons
Trying to find
The place where the sun hides at night

Listen, the Elders
Have a story to tell
A story of wisdom and age
They tell you the story
Of once upon a time
The story of tomorrow is yours

but now is the story of past.
great adventures have seen it!
fighters have died for it.
and kings have suffered for it.

a great treasure was hidden,
in the past only known of Elders,
it was burried with secret speech
magic have kept it hidden.

but one day, a group of heroes.
will stand forward and find it.
they will fight for it.
protect it...

they will be haunted!
many will seek It
but the heroes must keep it hidden!
for if not, it will all end..

it is a treasure.
not gold, not silver!
but of great strength!
A staff they will find!
a staff of wonderus power!

crafted by the elves it was,
and to the elves it should be delivered!
im sorry for thee length and the mistakes in mine song, but it is very old and is not just a story but a true thing! the staff should be able to do things that no human will understand, and the day the elves get the staff is a day of Joy!

for that day the staff will be given back to its rightfull owner, foor it was stolen from the elves, but belongs to the god's....

*after the speech the bard look around at the other people. swallows the last of his ale*