UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

welcome back barcode

silvertiger

Knight
First, Poland doesn't even have welfare in the sense that you in america might think of it. Second, Kapero speaks and writes english language better than many americans i know. Third, you are expending an enormous amount of mental capacity on something that was an obvious troll thread. And last, since you seem to think this forum is some kind of hooked on phonics thing instead of UO, I have a language assignment for you.

Did I say poland had welfare? Did I say anyone on this forum had welfare? There was a post about some barcode peeps on welfare, I believe. If Kapero speaks and writes english better than many americans you know: You need an american friend upgrade. Your perception of this thread has nothing to do with me. I must have missed your language assignment.:/ Inbox it to me, please ( If Kapero said this, it would be: inbox.) To be honest, I have no clue what Kapero says anymore. I actually ignored him after the argument in another thread about the server crashing. Just because you are not willing to help an anti-american sympathizer doesn't mean we all think your way. Best of luck on your hooked on phonics, Kapero.

Phelon

Knight
If Kapero speaks and writes english better than many americans you know: You need an american friend upgrade.Just because you are not willing to help an anti-american sympathizer doesn't mean we all think your way. Best of luck on your hooked on phonics, Kapero.

and you really ignored the guy? He's hilarious if you take that stick out of your ass. Come on man, you're better than that.

Phelon

Knight
<<< Castle... I actually missed the statement at the bottom.

It's not my fault he made heinous remarks.

Cool, I had no idea what that was from tbh :D His "heinous remarks" are mostly tongue in cheek so don't be offended. Now i'm going to walk away like I should have a while ago since I don't even play here, just check the forums for amusement.

Phelon

Knight
[1/31/2014 9:41:49 PM] Cucumber Jim: Where is my shit
[1/31/2014 9:42:33 PM] Cucumber Jim: I was told you would be handing over some good for all the shit I lost?

Dude, I got you kicked off the server. I already won. You lost. Get the fuck over it haha.

Now you are back minus EVERYTHING you ever owned. Enjoy withering with 1/2 casting breh.

I'll fuck you up with a naked toon so say jump and i'll come over there and put you back in the ground. But you won't do that because you know that I will beat you stupid.

el pepino

Sorceror
[1/31/2014 9:41:49 PM] Cucumber Jim: Where is my shit
[1/31/2014 9:42:33 PM] Cucumber Jim: I was told you would be handing over some good for all the shit I lost?

Dude, I got you kicked off the server. I already won. You lost. Get the fuck over it haha.

Now you are back minus EVERYTHING you ever owned. Enjoy withering with 1/2 casting breh.

I'll fuck you up with a naked toon so say jump and i'll come over there and put you back in the ground. But you won't do that because you know that I will beat you stupid.

To be clear dipshit.... I was going to be unbanned after your little tattling with Xavier. It was my balls to the wall attitude and choice to uncover the truth about his dogshit administrating and corruption (after dealing with his stupidity in taking your word I was trying to get people to permanently leave demise. When we were just gonna try a new server, nothing we all hadn't done before.) that got my things deleted and my accounts banned.

So you are taking credit where none is due.

What I wrote you in skype was just grief as a result of me reading what happened in a PM between you and Bile where you offer the rest of your items to him because you supposedly "no longer play"

I will gladly shit in your mouth anytime I see you (even with a garbage suit) as I have in the past and as I will in the future. However I appreciate your over zealous and surprisingly apparent overnight growth of testicles.
It will make it all the more fun to crush them under my boot buddy boy.

el pepino

Sorceror
See you on the field (in my shitty suit) Cowards.... :cool:

I'll be using Razor and actual skill built up from years of practice you kick your teeth in, While you sob and hold down one key wondering why you are not defeating us....

Kraz could spend the rest of his useless life coding a program for UO and it still would never make you worth a goat's shit.