UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

welcome back barcode

mytilus

Sorceror
It is amazing people save quotes of mine after all this time! I truly must be a time honored legend! lol :cool:

[2:54:49 PM] rzepucha: they dont have advanced technology like hz

I bet mommy said you were best kid in the whole world a few too many times, do you still wear superman pajamas?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
the most obvious that comes to my mind...

[goto

ok but [goto does not kill anyone it just brings a gm char to one location. I would of agreed if they would of used [kill but last I checked they always fought on there char. I fought with them and against them and I can honestly say I never seen them use illegal mods or anything. I am just trying to understand jackie's comment on play legit. when you accuse someone of not being legit it means they had cheated and the GOTO command is nothing new I have seen this tactics by quite a few other staff in the past to reveal other players location. I also remember a staff being in vent and listening to convos and reporting it back to another guild. god I don't miss that fat Bi*ch.

Lithium66

Sorceror
Well one good thing i will say about barcode is we never had to worry about any staff members from other guilds as we usually announced our harrowers etc as we wanted the fight..

All this slinging mud is going no where its behind us lets move on.......

hickman48

Knight
Still not playing legit if you have to use any staff powers to find player locations say after they have ran 3 screens off and hid in the middle nowhere, or used [goto to find where players have lured off a champ. Just the ones we easily know about but im sure if they did do anything else not legit that you would be the first to know dexter.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Just the ones you "easily know about"? You mean the ones that left you in a negative situation, so you assumed? With no proof?

Sosaria isn't really that big. There are only so many places asshats gather.

Slugworth

Squire
Of course everyone will think the Americans who ping 50 and aren't fucking retarded to be cheating. Use your SteamUo and continue to get shit on when we're out numbered.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Ok not trying to start shit but as I'm American also with 50 ping someone who instantly goes from one screen away while chasing me full speed and hits me with parablow and his American friends are still running full speed and still full screen away ...something doesnt seem right....but when it happens multiple times it's definatly not legit...and for the cock riders crying about people saying u cheat...get off ur shit...ur not that good and it's obvious u dont cheat and no one is talking about you..coat tails will get you no where