UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Weirdest Thing

tajdawg

Wanderer
Weirdest Thing

So im out killing people today, because I am a PK, and I come across this new wearing a robe, half apron, and some sandals. Wow what a discovery there, but i kill him and take his cloths. I had a half apron, skirt, armor, shirt, sandals, and a hat on. So I tried putting the robe on and it kicked back to my backpack. I clicked it and it wasnt faction or anything so i tried again. put it back in my backpack. I took off everything and i could wear it. so i began putting stuff back on, and i found out it is acting as the shirt layer. You cant wear the armor chest, but when you are wearing it, it goes UNDER the half apron and skirt and everything else, and on screen it looks really funny because you have a poofy neck and the robe look but it goes under your armor. The half apron is the same way, it goes Underneath the skirt in the paper doll. I just thought id ask Whats going on !?!?! how come i have different layered cloths all the sudden ? I had a counsler help me and she even asked WTF....Its pretty cool though to see your skirt and half apron ABOVE your robe :D

tajdawg

Wanderer
WEaring Two Robes At Once!

I just tried to put another robe on, and it worked...I can wear TWO robes at once...WTF is up with this!

Dead Disco

Wanderer
Re: Weirdest Thing

Yes it's layered. And it's a vendor bug, I wouldn't get too excited they globally delete them every so often. If you take off your skirt you should be able to see your sandals over them too.