UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WEDGES HOUSE DROP TODAY!!!!!!GOLD/ITEMS ETC

TRADE MAN

Squire
I have decided to drop a house with some resources, gold and items in it. I havent decided on a time but it will be today for sure, could be an hour from now could be 6 hrs.
I WANT PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER!!!! PVP, SO BRING REDS AND BLUES!! iLL GIVE LOCATION AS SOON AS THE HOUSE IS RDY!!

ANYTHING GOES!!!! SO GET YOUR GUILDS SUITED UP! ALSO THIS HOUSE IS BY THE WATER, SO BRING THE BOATS ALSO.
TY, ILL UPDATE YOU GUYS SOON

TRADE MAN

Squire
Hey guys, gonna be some nice stuff there, make sure your rdy to fight for it!!! bring the pets and guildies..
SPECIAL THANKS TO GUNSIXSHOT AKA (Diamond Inc.) FOR DONATING ITEMS FOR THIS EVENT
HIT ME UP IF YOUD LIKE TO DONATE ITEMS ETC FOR THIS EVENT!!!!! PLS COME RDY FOR WAR

TRADE MAN

Squire
IPATH JUST DONATED AN XTRA 2.5MILL THAT WILL BE ON HOUSE DROP!! BIG THANKS TO THIS GUY
capt howdy just donated a crap ton of semis!!!!
YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE THIS

Last edited:

TRADE MAN

Squire
Thanks to all who donated for this event, and also participated!! BIG thanks to Gm Bubbles for poping the event gate to bring everyone together! THANKS EVERYONE
ALSO
THANKS TO;
IPATH
CAPTAIN HOWDY
GUNSIXSHOT
CODE BLUE
THEY MADE EVENT AWESOME WITH THEIR DONATIONS

Last edited:

Samus Aran

Traveler
Awesome house drop. As they say in our guild, "Appreciate'cha" Ended up getting 200K checks, ornate chest, random jewelry, a runic hammer, and some other odd rares. Any time you need to clean house, let us know. I am sure the server will find good use of your rubbish.