UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Website update

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Website update

We will be pushing a website update over the next couple of days. If you notice any issues please ignore them as we work through them. When we have completed an update we will let you know at which point you can feel free to tell us of any issues.

Thanks,
Ryan

gugutz

Knight
Re: Website update

Wow.

Thank you so much Ryan.
Our website could really use some nice updates.
If MyDemise starts working again, i'll mail you a kiss :D

Btw: you guys did an amazing job with the hybrid site. It looks really nice. :>

EwKa

Page

gugutz;594651 said:
Wow.

Thank you so much Ryan.
Our website could really use some nice updates.
If MyDemise starts working again, i'll mail you a kiss :D

Btw: you guys did an amazing job with the hybrid site. It looks really nice. :>
Indeed the Hybrid site is awesome! Can we get something similar? :)

psz

Administrator

MyUODemise working..... Again?

It worked at some point? :-P

gugutz

Knight

Is it my impression or now image signatures are working again?
Or is that just in Ryan's account? :confused:

gugutz

Knight

I would definately be on the top of "Sexiest Characters" list, if there was one.

psz

Administrator

Actually, MyUODemise is one of the planned features on the new site.

Apart from hearing such good news, it's always good to read Ryan doesn't forget Demise. You should post here more often! :)

Alderon

Oh, we're getting an update? I'd very much like to see this... Yes, Hybrid's site looks AMAZING; I'd like to see something akin to that for Demise. Where'd the artwork for Hybrid come from? If possible, might perhaps Divinity, Hybrid, and Demise all have the same layout, but with slightly different art? I'm imagining something like a different background behind the foreground structure, perhaps different coloration, and of course, a lack of the "Trammel" tombstone.

At any rate, I wonder what's in store for Demise's site... The old one's been perpetually broken for me. (Divinity's has been not, surprisingly)
LadyCrimson;594761 said:
Just Ryan.
Or as I understand it, it is specifically that the forum signature "rules" are utterly ignored for staff. I remember PSZ taunting me a bit about that... :p

psz

Administrator

As it stands right now: Just Ryan ;->

(And King, with alllll the things I have to taunt you about, you REALLY think a lil forum sig is it? >:->)

Well, you know how much it burns me not being able to have a sig as useful (or profoundly verbose yet useless) as I am. :p

I mean, I'd settle for just being able to have links now... :(