UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

we love blocking 1ce

TheHawks

Sorceror
LOL.

General rule of thumb is, for every 5 Ice players is comparable to 1 average player.
So if I bring a few of my guys you better have a massive zerg to answer with LOL

Well there were around 20 of you guys online with your new massive alliance last night. Let's see, now it's money, holy, RB, rhd, exe, f4 and whoever Mickey can get to come help from his old crew with shini. Dwayne I guess is the only one who answers your Skype any more when you beg for help.

As far as quality, I remember smoking you, hombre and mcfaggles 3v3 multiple times outside of cove during the invasion last week. But knowing how much you love to twist pvp facts around to make yourself look good, I'm sure there was a good reason for that. Or maybe it never happened at all?

I'm not too worried about the fact that I gave you your trophies back. I've always known you were a shit human being and not worthy of base respect. But you are a good pvper and you deserve to have the mementos of your accomplishments.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Well there were around 20 of you guys online with your new massive alliance last night. Let's see, now it's money, holy, RB, rhd, exe, f4 and whoever Mickey can get to come help from his old crew with shini. Dwayne I guess is the only one who answers your Skype any more when you beg for help.

As far as quality, I remember smoking you, hombre and mcfaggles 3v3 multiple times outside of cove during the invasion last week. But knowing how much you love to twist pvp facts around to make yourself look good, I'm sure there was a good reason for that. Or maybe it never happened at all?

I'm not too worried about the fact that I gave you your trophies back. I've always known you were a shit human being and not worthy of base respect. But you are a good pvper and you deserve to have the mementos of your accomplishments.

3v3???

Wow...

More like 10v2...

Anytime you want to do some 3v3 for gold PLEASE send me a message on here or Skype :)

uonewb

Page
Ice is the new KBR.

They roll 10 deep spamming nothing but weaken wand macros lol
oh stahhppp... weaken wand macros? when you gonna stop making excuses like you don't use it. jesus christ shut the fuck up and get a life, lying on the forums 24/7. REKT

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
oh stahhppp... weaken wand macros? when you gonna stop making excuses like you don't use it. jesus christ shut the fuck up and get a life, lying on the forums 24/7. REKT

No excuses needed.

Only person who makes excuse when they die is you.

"Neon was on your character!"

"You run away!"

"I had no wands!

Get real bro

uonewb

Page
i can and do ...little do you know... also.. remember when you used the big pot plug in that makes the explo pots bigger so you could kick them easy? oh but you didn't use it right? don't act like you don't take the easy way on on many situations, and lie nonstop. no one believes you...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i can and do ...little do you know... also.. remember when you used the big pot plug in that makes the explo pots bigger so you could kick them easy? oh but you didn't use it right? don't act like you don't take the easy way on on many situations, and lie nonstop. no one believes you...

I did?
That's funny because anybody who has alchyed against me when it was doable knows I never pot kicked during duels. Which one of my 10000 screen shots posted show big pots?

You really are delusional bro

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And no you don't do it manually which is why everytime I call you out on it you respond with "oh like you don't do it"

Stop lying bro.