UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Watch 4 cross healers Miss :)

Sammich

Wanderer
Watch 4 cross healers Miss :)

:p

Attachments

• 5v2.JPG
    5v2.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 26

Flipper

Knight
Re: Watch 4 cross healers Miss :)

that's nothing, me and Jenova took a couple out 2v10+

Then again we also ate it hard a few times =)

elohdee

Knight

We know they are not that good, but atleast they pvp, but what do you do, forum pvp.

Now how about a little less forum pvp, a little more uog pvp?

Zelse

Wanderer

Actually I was pinging about 500 cuz it was storming outside. So Don't feel so accomplished. Our party size was 3, btw the other guys were from a different faction. So it's far from 5. Technically you were fighting 2 cuz I hardly knew what was going on. I don't even know if you noxxed me but if you did I wouldn't be able to cure it anyways. gj and enjoy the silver.

elohdee

Knight

The Virgin Mary said:
Actually I was pinging about 500 cuz it was storming outside. So Don't feel so accomplished. Our party size was 3, btw the other guys were from a different faction. So it's far from 5. Technically you were fighting 2 cuz I hardly knew what was going on. I don't even know if you noxxed me but if you did I wouldn't be able to cure it anyways. gj and enjoy the silver.

He was just trying to boast his ego, and feel like he accomplished something in the world of pvp :(

elohdee

Knight

first.class.mail said:
Here goes my opinion on you fags.

TVM is doing what he always does, creating a guild and having open recruitment. Because there is alot of pk's out there that are very trashy and never fight 1v1. So he recruits them and makes them zerg massively with some skill involved with it, in other words they're like an Entourage without the.. yeah you know.

These guys aren't the best in factions, but they aren't the worst.

You're all fags because you think loading up and saying 2 1 drop on a target is skilled, this guild is doing some sort of syncing except they just unload whatever spells they please.

ur moms gay.

F

first.class.mail

TVM is doing what he always does, creating a guild and having open recruitment. Because there is alot of pk's out there that are very trashy and never fight 1v1. So he recruits them and makes them zerg massively with some skill involved with it, in other words they're like an Entourage without the.. yeah you know.

You're all fags because you think loading up and saying 2 1 drop on a target is skilled, this guild is doing some sort of syncing except they just unload whatever spells they please.

Also look at the people flaming in this thread.

Pepsi - Occasionally plays uo, banksitting, NOT factioning.
Johny[NAD] - Probly doesn't even play uo, probly never factioned, only zerged with NAD who are a cluster fuck of noobs(minus greg because he sexes.)
Seddix - Peice of shit red faggot who is in !D!, GM is tribal jester who is an emo fag.
Geox - Sits in the ponds candeling over and over for no reason, practices healing all day.
Flipper - you BROKE my LIFE

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

The Virgin Mary said:
where's revelations, i call bullshit

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

first.class.mail said:

Also look at the people flaming in this thread.

Pepsi - Occasionally plays uo, banksitting, NOT factioning.
Johny[NAD] - Probly doesn't even play uo, probly never factioned, only zerged with NAD who are a cluster fuck of noobs(minus greg because he sexes.)
Seddix - Peice of shit red faggot who is in !D!, GM is tribal jester who is an emo fag.
Geox - Sits in the ponds candeling over and over for no reason, practices healing all day.
Flipper - you BROKE my LIFE

tbh, UO is gay. I only log on to afk at the bank until some knob keels me ;[

Lesabre

Sorceror

first.class.mail said:

Way to hang on jenovas words little boy.

first.class.mail said:
Johny[NAD] - Probly doesn't even play uo, probly never factioned,

I do play uo, I do faction. I was in nad a long time ago. And I never flamed anyone in this thread. Why is a 12 year old shit talking on the internet?

mr.Hello

Wanderer

johny[nad] said:
Why is a 12 year old shit talking on the internet?

Because God gave him magic powers, so now he a piece of shit that's 12 years old, and can also talk, and shoot out pew pew laser beams.

that dood

Wanderer

The Virgin Mary said:

Hah, I never ping BELOW 500. What's your point dude?