UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want to see some changes on Demise? Want the donation store back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin
Want to see some changes on Demise? Want the donation store back?

BUG RYAN! Send him a PM on the forums, in IRC or send him emails. Let him know that Demise is still here and that we need help from the Core RunUO team to keep going. We (the staff of Demise) have been lobbying for our players forever but apparently it is not enough.

lukin69

Knight
Re: Want to see some changes on Demise? Want the donation store back?

Bring on teh spam! So...is there a limit of how many times a day I should email him? I mean, I can be one annoying bastard.

*ponders*

...me thinks this Ryan fellow is going to be one upset guy when he gets the demise player base rocking his email and private messages. :cool:

lukin69

Knight

On another note. Heres the current statistics from the forums...

"Currently Active Users: 283 (100 members and 183 guests) ".

string MsG =
"That being seen, there is obviously a rather LARGE community here. We all love this place and many of us have called it home for quite some time (a few years?). There are SEVERAL hundred of us that have even donated to keep this place up and running (many times in fact). Why is it then that demise gets no code love? I mean, I for one am a c# guru....and I know there are several other people, more proficeint than I in c# AND RunUO that would be just as willing to help out if Ryan cant handle it himself....I guess all I'm saying is...we just want a little bit o' the love...";

#region LuvDemise

protected void GiveDemiseLuv()
{
if (!MsG == stfuAndMindYoBznss)
{
GiveDemiseSumLuv();
}
else
{
//sucks to be me
BanStick(Lukin);
}
}
#endregion

:eek:

ps: msg isnt really directed at anyone...more of a statement than anything.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Unfortunately the forum numbers represent ALL of the RunUO forums, not just Demise.

Elmseeker

Wanderer

Caine;455146 said:
Unfortunately the forum numbers represent ALL of the RunUO forums, not just Demise.

True but just about every time I log in to the shard there are 350+ players logged in.

lukin69

Knight

well b00 for that. lets look at this another way...

View attachment 9243

that says more for us any way =)

Attachments

• ppls.jpg
    ppls.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 418

Pont

Knight

I sent my PM as follows :) :

Dear Ryan,

Demise store and ML or Sack Caine pls.

:D

Bealzy

Wanderer

so what are you trying to say there has been no progress at all or just want a update or is Demise headed for a demise? Thing that has me baffled how can you not fix something that brings in donations? Is some one sitting in jail or wtf? mistakes will be made others will be blamed! oh well I am having fun as is... titz!

I would recomend being nice and not screaming and cursing at him to get his fucking as moving on shit.

kayo_michael

Wanderer

What's his mailing address? I want to send him a case of redbull.

Drucilia

Knight

oh man i am about to spend another week banned for spamming ryan
Oh well this is gunna be awsome.

mommabear

Wanderer

Honestly, I have asked this question several times (tucked inside of other subjects) but now want to know....HOW are the bills getting paid without money coming in. I am ready and willing to support this shard. God only knows I play here several hours a day. You cant do crap in this world for entertainment that doesn't cost at least $20 for a few hours! Anyway back to the point: How are the bills getting paid. Other than politely begging Ryan to assist (since he seems to be the "goto" man) is there anything else a non-computer-expert-type person can do to help the shard. Can Ryan get some help? If he is volunteer he must have times when he just doesn't wanna do anything, and I can't blame him. I'm sure he gets more crabbing than pats on the back *PATS RYAN ON THE BACK* and says "Thank You"....For the third and last time HOW ARE THE BILLS BEING PAID?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Ryan is the owner of RunUO. RunUO has 3 official shards. Those shards are Demise, Divinity, and Hybrid. So, hopefully, the other two shards (who have their donation stores) are making enough to pay for all three servers. It is apparent that through the last few months with our store down, there are SEVERAL players on Demise who wish to support the shard through donations ... we just have no way of allowing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.