UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want a free signature?

beelzebub

Knight
Want a free signature?

***EDIT***
I Havent done many sigs lately, however if you happen to catch me on AIM and ask me to do it, i may very well do it. Of course, a tip always aids in the accomplishment of such things. i appreciate tips and people offering tips will be given higher priority.

My AIM is InsayNNyasnI, hit me up if you see me online.

ORIGINAL POST-
--------------------------------------------------------------------
post what you want or if you just want me to freestyle some crazy shit for ya. ive been doing too many vector graphics and i feel the urge to do some roster art.

post what you want and watch the thread cuz i'll just post the ones i make here, i wont be AIMing you or anything to let u know its done.

here's a link to some of my older sigs:

Beelzebub's Sig Galleria

here's the one's ive made for this thread so far:

Zagar230

Sorceror
Re: Want a free signature?

i'd like one. mines getting old. I guess throw me w.e u want either know i know your good. your gunna make mine gay :(

Billabong

Sorceror

Hey if you can make me one with a bad ass lifted diesel ford like mine and the name be Diesel,that would be great thanks

Abrasive

Squire

I'll take one if you don't mind, anything goes I would like a beltsander or something "Abrasive" though, thanks

KoNNaN

Knight

Zagar230;1886599 said:
change the guys tat to zagar. N i'd take it.

haha nice. I was thinking of that but didn't feel like waiting for photoshop so used paint.

Azural Kane

Wanderer

looking for a new one too :) just something with a dark mage/wizard theme of some sort that says my name

seduction

Wanderer

hey can u make me one was thinking of sumit like a hot girl doing sumit seductive like the name could u would my aim is there its wootpolice

PBT

Sorceror

make me one, something having to do with a bunch of hot chicks, covered in paint or something like a red paint covered chick, and a green paint covered chick, and all kinds of paint covered hottie chicks, MmMmMm i like paint colors

jamesclark

Wanderer

hi yeah id love one, Main char name is lotharioso so if that could be on it would be great. Also if you could make it look heavy metalish that would be amazing!