UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wands

Wands?

• Yes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tobias

Sorceror
I use sallos for the sole purpose of smoother gameplay, and the fact that my ping is roughly 50ish better on sallos compared to razor (and I still ping way too high)

Even though Heavy Smoker and I have had our differences in the past, he is still one of the better pvpers on this shard, and him being on razor, shows he has good macros and a good understanding of the game and "client".

I still think there could be a trial basis on removing Gheal wands and Lightning wands (or make THEM) cost mana, and keep the rest of the wands the way they are.

Teterios

Sorceror
Pretty sure razor steam and sallos are all cheat clients the game was never meant to be played with a third party program.

You do know they came out with a program called UoAssist that was able to be used with Osi shards... You need to get your facts straight before making things up. Im sure your like 15 years old so you probably never played Osi..

I think it might be nice to take g-heal wands out completely and make all other wands use mana. Possibly a timer on lightning wands? 7-8 seconds same timer as a dexer (100dex) band aid?

RaRae

Page
I'm actually 21 I first started "playing" UO when I was about 5 sadly enough my older brother is 8 years older so he was a 13 year old middle school kid who I always wanted to play whatever game he was playing so no I don't really recall.

If you read my comment however you will notice I said pretty sure which means not 100%, thanks.

Now funny story time I remeber there being a program that my brother used that would allow you to "change" your body id in game so you could look like any mob from the game little did I know that this was only representative on your client so everyone else saw me as a human while I pretended to be a lizardman LOL I must've looked like a complete idiot also the fact it took me 10 minutes to type one sentence out haha this fucking game taught me how to type on a keyboard. I still resent my brother for making me play this game it's like crack there is no other game that can compare to it all other mmos are wow clones. Here I'am playing this game for my whole life it's pretty pathetic makes me want to just quit but I will miss the game.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Wands don't only give you the ability to survive 3v1 ganks, they also allow people with enough skill to pull off wins out numbered. I nearly killed 3 sm^ the other morning with just a lightning and mana drain wand. If wands took mana it would be many times harder to actually get kills outnumbered. Saying wands should be removed because newbs can't afford them is also dumb. Should we remove gold weapons then and invul leather armor, should pets never be able to 7x out? This video always pops in my head when I read these kind of threads.