UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wands new post.Players lets hear u!

What should happen about wands?

• Add cool down

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Change wands back as they were before patch

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Keep the wands as they stand today with patch

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Fix lightning wands keep the rest just like as they were before patch

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Delete all wands

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters

Aragorn13

Traveler
option 4 is absolutely awesome for me too,i dont think myself about this change im trying to think about everyone theres group pvpers,theres solo pvpers and option 4 is best for sure.

Azazel-

Sorceror
group pvp should be more skill based and organized being able to move freely never opens up possibiliities and just creates the ongoing marathons of running and chain syncs. which should get boring quickly. little to no animation just timing the same shit wow so fun. lightning syncs should be frowned upon. running away even numbers gheal wanding also lame. learn some skills plz evasive maneuvering, timing, and tactics should be the goal here.
"i want to live 1v8" sure go play and aos server where you have better gear than everyone and you will. stop thinking 1 is somehow greater than 2.
i voted delete
learn to use that 8 page book

YewGuards

Sorceror
If we just look at this with an analytical approach. Players are returning with interest in Hybrid again. So whatever staff did, works. With that said, I'm sure the staff isn't going to view this as a one time fix. Let them look at the results and adjust accordingly. *Looks at your poll results* Perhaps complete removal will be the best option.

If we just look at this with an analytical approach. Players are returning with interest in Hybrid again. So whatever staff did, works. With that said, I'm sure the staff isn't going to view this as a one time fix. Let them look at the results and adjust accordingly. *Looks at your poll results* Perhaps complete removal will be the best option.
See thats what you guys dont understand... If you do one extreme then you piss off half the population, you have to make BOTH sides happy without destroying the whole thing... A simple nerf to fix the macroing issue, then another nerf to make gh wands non abusive 1v1 while still having a use would have been a much better approach.

Okay smartass half, quarter it doesnt fucking matter, we dont have enough players to piss off. Stop worrying about trolling people and worry about bringing the shard back to life.. I swear your so pathetic, stop following me

YewGuards

Sorceror
See thats what you guys dont understand... If you do one extreme then you piss off half the population, you have to make BOTH sides happy without destroying the whole thing... A simple nerf to fix the macroing issue, then another nerf to make gh wands non abusive 1v1 while still having a use would have been a much better approach.
I agree, it's a hard balancing act to appease all aspects of the community. The staff have their work cut out for them. They have to open hybrid up to casual pvpers while still keeping the few left here happy.

Also, to be fair, 75% of the community has already voted to completely remove wands in the last poll. I'm not stating this is the recommended course of action, but it's certainly a cry for some type of change.