UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wandering Healers Aren't a Priority?

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Wandering Healers Aren't a Priority?

Can you please spawn a wandering healer like within 100 squares of every dungeon, it's an effort having to run to town every time i die :/

psz

Administrator
All spawns are the same priority. However, they are almost all being done at one time, and going to be imported all at one time.

Remember, TECHNICALLY this is not a finished shard. We're just letting everyone on in the meantime ;->

lol, no biggie if you can't. I just know they throw those rez gates around on Hybrid all the time so I was thinking it must not be too hard to do (I could be wrong though, for all I know some might have spent a week writing the code for it).

Ozzie said:
yes.. You rock so much you put a res gate on a rock. Goto destard in fel and you'll see the res gate is not accesible :)

Sure, just be picky. What you didn't know is that it was a special puzzle he had put in the game and if you had solved it you could have won a non vet ethy. :D