UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Voting

kev6872

Wanderer
Voting

Just wondering how many of you guys (in the states) are old enough to vote, as well as take advantage of the right?

Pedro use to be my guy, but now I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter.

marcusstone

Sorceror
Re: Voting

I would vote for mike huckabee if I was in the states during voting time... Living in italy, it's a little difficult to go to the ballots

Meat

Wanderer

I also share hickman48's cynical view. Politics and religion are the two things I avoid like the plague.

Pure Pwnage

Wanderer

hickman48;348825 said:
i can but don't really care who fucks up the states next

then when Hillary or Obama or whoever get elected and fucks up shit more better not hear a peep form you about how fucked up this country is ect they give ya a right to vote for a reason...granted yes I'll agree south park is very correct in we either have to vote for a giant douche or a turd sandwich but least i can vote against the douche and hope my turd sandwich wins but all the members of pita die so our votes don't count anyway only what the electoral college decides lol

You're an absolute doofus. You still have every right to complain if you don't vote because you're recognizing the fact your vote does not matter. The electorate your state brings to the college is in no way entitled to vote for the candidate of their political party. Not only that but the collective apathy of the general public towards voting should describe the problems of the general voting process, but instead it's used as justification for idiots like you to brag about voting.

Chances are your vote does not matter in the fucking least. If you live on Ohio, Florida, Iowa or Michigan, go ahead and vote. At least you're in a swing state, but always remember you're not voting for the president, you're voting for who to send to the electoral college.

Understanding the voting process is a crucial step in being able to reputably mock others for their politics.

Mister Dank

Knight

Dingus-demise;348997 said:
You're an absolute doofus. You still have every right to complain if you don't vote because you're recognizing the fact your vote does not matter. The electorate your state brings to the college is in no way entitled to vote for the candidate of their political party. Not only that but the collective apathy of the general public towards voting should describe the problems of the general voting process, but instead it's used as justification for idiots like you to brag about voting.

Chances are your vote does not matter in the fucking least. If you live on Ohio, Florida, Iowa or Michigan, go ahead and vote. At least you're in a swing state, but always remember you're not voting for the president, you're voting for who to send to the electoral college.

Understanding the voting process is a crucial step in being able to reputably mock others for their politics.

God damn the 24 hour rep limitation. :<

hickman48

Knight

Pure Pwnage;348969 said:

then when Hillary or Obama or whoever get elected and fucks up shit more better not hear a peep form you about how fucked up this country is ect they give ya a right to vote for a reason...granted yes I'll agree south park is very correct in we either have to vote for a giant douche or a turd sandwich but least i can vote against the douche and hope my turd sandwich wins but all the members of pita die so our votes don't count anyway only what the electoral college decides lol
whats wrong with a woman or black guy president???
why dose it have to some horny old wight guy :p