UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote Vote Vote

Drull-demise

Wanderer
Vote Vote Vote

Those who are american and old enough to vote. DO IT. Vote for someone. Don't waste your oppertunity to change the way your country (and the whole world, when it comes down to it) functions.

Im in canada, and i would TOTALLY wait in line 5 hours to vote (for Kerry). Important!

Who-demise

Wanderer
Voted two weeks ago... bitches...
I've also spent about 15-20 hours a week volunteering for their campaign here in Florida. If Kerry loses I don't know what I'll do... think my parents will leave the country.

psz

Administrator
Fox decided 6 months ago who won :-P

(Being the broadcast media branch of the Republican Party could have something to do with that...)

TheeChronic

Wanderer
i'm canadian too and i would've agreed with you on kerry up until yesterday when i watched a documentary on what kerry did during vietnam

Who-demise

Wanderer
I'm guessing you saw the documentary that was produced by the Sinclair group. It's more like a 527 ad than a documentary. You should watch the documentary, "Going Upriver, the Long War of John Kerry". It's got the people that were actually WITH Kerry during and after Vietnam. I'm sure there are sites out there that will point out all the inaccuracies in the Sinclair 'documentary' if you are interested. =/

I remember some claim that Kerry went to France to have a secret meetting with some enemy leader on that Sinclair crap, which was completely false...

psz

Administrator
They all lie, they all cheat, they all steal, and they're all in it to make money off of the American people (Why else would you spends *TENS OF MILLIONS* of dollars for a year or two to campaign, only to make a few thousand a year?)

Clinton changed things around to make real estate more lucrative (his side business), Carter changed things around to gives subsidies to farmers (He was a peanut farmer), Buch has done things to make oil go up and give defense contractors money (his side businesses)...

Nothing new.

As for the Sinclair group, and the Swiftboat Ads... One of the guys who's in them claiming that Kerry did this, and Kerry did that, and there were "no shots being fired when he saved that man who went overboard", there was a video released at one of Kerry's re-election campaigns a few years ago.

Guess who was standing next to him saying "And I saw this man risk his life to save a fellow soldier who fell overboard while bullets were flying at us from all sides!"

Yup.

Same guy that was in the Swift Boat ad. Shortly after this old campaign video was released, the Swift Boat ads mysteriously stopped airing.......