UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vista & Sallos

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
Re: Vista & Sallos

[e sigh
gimme a min..
I'll do the complicated task of operating the search bar on runuo forums.

[edit: Mkay, so here is the problem I had and it's solution: missing dll files. But it doesn't sound like that is your problem and I g2g to dinner, but ill finish looking when I get back if someone hasn't helped you already. Oh and have you tried uninstalling Directx and then letting sallos install it itself?]

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

The Mute Muse;1979684 said:
[e sigh
gimme a min..

[edit: Mkay, so here is the problem I had and it's solution: missing dll files. But it doesn't sound like that is your problem and I g2g to dinner, but ill finish looking when I get back if someone hasn't helped you already. Oh and have you tried uninstalling Directx and then letting sallos install it itself?]

I originally had the same problem as you, and after downloading the missing dll files, it now gives me the new error that I posted. I haven't tried uninstalling directx and letting sallos install it. I'll give that a try right now and see if it works.

Trevor

Knight

Is your UAC fully turned off? Also right click sallos, go into props. Then go to compatibility and press run as admin on the bottom of that.

Tell me what happens.

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

The Mute Muse;1979684 said:
[e sigh
gimme a min..

trevorc21;1979767 said:
Is your UAC fully turned off? Also right click sallos, go into props. Then go to compatibility and press run as admin on the bottom of that.

Tell me what happens.

I'm not sure what fixed it since I did both of what you guys said at the same time but it works now. Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

Trevor

Knight

Was me. I think the error was because you were trying to install something as a none admin approved. Its a Failed protection addon for vista which messing everything up.