UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

vista + razor combined = super lag for aus players

roach557

Traveler
vista + razor combined = super lag for aus players

OK let me explain the situation:

I am on a LAN with my brother, he uses vista, im on XP. My XP runs fine, UOG is super fast, yet his on vista is 2x as slow, even though our pings are identical..... And it's not only UOG, if we load normal EA UO with razor that too is lagged, but if we don't use razor it is fine.

I was wondering if there is anyway to stop this lag? or if there is a way to access UOG without razor (as this would fix the problem) or even load it with normal UOA?

Any help would be great thxs

zoo york

Knight
Re: vista + razor combined = super lag for aus players

Maybe you just have a better computer? Runs fine on my desktop with Vista.

roach557

Traveler

Na the vista comp is 1 year old and top of the range, the computer im running (my back up one as other is broken) is 4 years old on XP and virus ridden, it's a slow POS, but runs UO fine.

Maybe it's because he has never updated anything from vista? Could that be the reason?

My other guildmate from EA UO has the same problem - he is shit lagged on UOG with his vista comp, but fine on his old XP one (thus he won't play UOG again until vista works properly).

roach557

Traveler

update:

just updated his vista to current files, and still lagged....

any suggestions?

roach557

Traveler

nfi if it is a gateway or dell... i'm computer illiterate... all i see is intel core 2 quad....