UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vista 64Bit - Razor Crashes after selecting [Okay] to load UO

I have been playing on a desktop with W7 and have had no problems at all. I recently patched all the way on the Desktop and everything was smooth.

This morning I loaded up this laptop and downloaded the client / .NFW / Razor all from the UOGamers site.

I patched UO client fully.

I set Razor to always Run as Admin.

Razor loads to first screen. I choose UOGamers under [Server] option and as soon as I click [Okay] to load the client I get the message [Razor has stopped working] and the UO client freezes greyscreen in the background.

I have also tried running compatibility mode but nothing is working.

I know i have had this exact same problem in the past on this computer and it was something stupid like compatibility mode / admin / turning off "desktop themes" but I have tried all of that this time and its getting a little frustrating. I can't load off the desktop because it was packed for storage this morning.

Any help on this would be awesome. I will gladly post any other info you guys might need.