UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ViP is recruiting.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
I recently returned to Demise about a week ago after not playing here for 3 years. I played a different server. When I came back here, I noticed all my houses were gone and most of my items were lost. I started farming again and made some friends and we've formed ViP.

We specialize in helping people who are returning to UO. We can show you the in game mechanics and hotkeys that will make you wonder how you ever played the game without them. We are patient and we understand that most players returning to UO don't know much about the third party programs. We will walk you through all of it.

We're a new guild so we don't expect to be able to compete in end game material for a couple of months but we definitely plan on getting into Champs, Harrowers and PVP eventually. We want to take it easy at first. Just have fun with one another and laugh at jokes in TS. We don't want raging kids who NEED to be entertained by other people initiating activities. If you can't have fun by yourself in this game, this guild isn't for you.

We can help supply you with some gear to train your characters and some supplies to get you farming. We can help direct you on successful templates for your characters and how to afk train those characters.

Pm me for more information.

#VeryImportantPixels-

January 5th, 2016 Update: Recruited 2 guys in game tonight and got two PMs with potential recruits. I geared the two new guys with 70 physical resist armor and a repond bow/sword respectively. They're both now kicking ass in despise with runebooks and almost GM characters. Both guys haven't played UO in a decade and wouldn't be anywhere near achieving their current income and that was with only 20 minutes with us! And Despise is the small tip of the giant iceberg that is UO!

Last edited: