UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Violence/Decadence

Violence/Decadence

Any nubs from violence/decadence still around? Trying to get back into playing and curious if they still roll around

Tribal

Lord
Re: Violence/Decadence

Suil Ban;1767060 said:
i'm pretty sure houses were your houses for-fucking-ever guy

biggest house hiding faggots in the history of hybrid
that was factions

Tribal

Lord

por que? try fighting out number ojs and then having wkd come on screen with 10 more people what else are u going to do?

Tribal

Lord

uh i think we did do that actually

we stayed on screen nearly every time when we were even numbered and sometimes outnumbered

people will take screen shots of 4 of us in a house when they have 2 outside but only becuase wkd ran off screen chasing a red

Tribal

Lord

bro if u wanna do some set up field fights we can do that just aim me and ill meet u in the pits bitch 5x

As much as the topic has gone offtopic I am going to assume none of them do, or very few and that they dont check the forums lol

Decadence disbanded.
Violence core still plays, but i dont believe any of us are apart of any official guild with only a handful still playing. :(
sup

Sup wankster..that sucks to hear...been busy with school hence why I kinda disappeared, do you guys frequent any vent together or just bump up ingame from time to time?

A

a cow patty-

pollux nut hugs anyone who will let him.

avon gets kicked from any vent he goes in.

wanker sits in del pond just to show everyone his new bod cloth outfit every few days.

sirus is going to jail.

sagev is still a newb dexer playing with newb dexers in a newb dexer guild.

a cow patty-;1767211 said:
pollux nut hugs anyone who will let him.

avon gets kicked from any vent he goes in.

wanker sits in del pond just to show everyone his new bod cloth outfit every few days.

sirus is going to jail.

sagev is still a newb dexer playing with newb dexers in a newb dexer guild.

someone seems bitter